Show Navigation Menu

From finding a good bra to other \"female\" topics

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #16717 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:To find a good bra
\"I need to wear a bra under my corsets otherwise I look flat chested lol... they get a little lost in there...\"

I'm the same..I have small breasts and I'm only just a B cup. I don't understand how some women remain perfectly thin and yet have larger breasts than I..It's always bothered me a bit. I seem to get extra fat *all over* my body if I try to eat more.

It's not too difficult for me to find new bras..I love shopping for pretty ones. It's just one of those things that makes me happy. :) I often end up browsing La Senza's site for anything new and to my tastes - They have brilliant bra ranges to suit anything you're wearing.

I don't know if they'd ship to the countries you're all from, but it's worth browsing just for the sake of looking really. They have many 'bra solutions'.

La Senza - Bra Solutions.

I wouldn't mind partners buying underwear for me - As long as I'd been with them for a decent amount of time and as long as they knew what I looked for in my choice of clothing. :P

I think it's pretty funny bringing my partner along whilst I browse underwear sections in stores. He goes very suddenly rigid and tries to keep his eyes forward or on me. It's so cute. :woohoo:
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Envy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16730 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:To find a good bra
Thanks for the info on corsets... I guess it's a sort of trial and error thing though.

We have La Senza here, which is where I usually shop. My husband isn't shy at all about browsing in the store with me, but he leaves once I go into the change room. Otherwise, he figures he'll look like a weirdo just standing in the store by himself!

More
14 years 1 month ago #16782 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:To find a good bra
My husband will go shopping with me, but since he works at a retail store (a grocery store, but still a shop), I hate to make him go to shops when he is off work! I have taken him in Victoria's Secret before.

Beware the salesladies in there who will try to talk you into a different size. It might only apply to larger breasts, but when they try to sell me a 34-D, I have to tell them politely that it will not fit. They say, then go to the 36-D. And I again have to say, I am really a 32, but F, so going to a 34-DD is about all I can do.

And don't be jealous of large breasts. I used to be a C, before I was pregnant, and then went up to H. Now back to DD. It STINKS! It is impossible to buy clothes, because blouses never fit, and buying a dress is a 3-day-mission from hell. Finding one that fits breasts, waist, and hips. Ugh. So not fun. Pretty much any dress I buy has to be adjustable at the waist, and then also be altered to fit properly. Very expensive or time consuming. Not fun at all. I wish I had normal breasts. I have even tried a consult for a breast reduction surgery, but chickened out in the end.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16821 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:To find a good bra
scootiebee wrote:

And don't be jealous of large breasts. I used to be a C, before I was pregnant, and then went up to H. Now back to DD. It STINKS! It is impossible to buy clothes, because blouses never fit, and buying a dress is a 3-day-mission from hell. Finding one that fits breasts, waist, and hips. Ugh. So not fun. Pretty much any dress I buy has to be adjustable at the waist, and then also be altered to fit properly. Very expensive or time consuming. Not fun at all. I wish I had normal breasts. I have even tried a consult for a breast reduction surgery, but chickened out in the end.

:ohmy: Wow, pregnancy changes breast sizes that much?

I always thought of large breasts as being really feminine, voluptuous and attractive..I hate how small mine are. I feel like a guy a lot of the time. Especially in corsets.

I never considered changes in size after pregnancy though..I buy clothes and shoes now with the mindset that I could wear them forever..I know it might sound silly, but with Chinese people, generally - You stop changing sizes the moment you're a woman..So..I always felt comfortable buying expensive, smaller sized clothes now.

I wouldn't mind a size or two larger breasts..But I don't think I could pull off anything larger. I'd be overwhelmed, being only 5 foot. :P

More
14 years 1 month ago #16825 by black_magnolia
I'm very happy with my B cup and would only be happier if I lost some stomach fat, but I dearly hope my breasts won't grow much because of pregnancy.
I have one friend that has a natural G cup and she's very unhappy because of it. Can't find cloths that fit properly and it gets really painful when having to carry those all day long. :S

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16856 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:To find a good bra
Thanks for all the helpful info everyone, I am really somewhat unexperienced with shopping bra's because my sizes changed, when I was in high school I was wearing 74B-76B now I am wearing the smallest 70C (I am not sure how but I have a large chest while being almost flat-chested ( like an athlete) and very very thin so I guess if I manage to pull on some weight my brest will return to normal, but I never managed that. :( So I am deeply gratefull to all :)

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

Time to create page: 0.366 seconds