More
14 years 1 month ago #16536 by Thurysaz
Drugs. was created by Thurysaz
Bonsoir sisters & brosthers members of TOOA,

Drugs?

What do you think of this?

Are they all negative?

Cannabis is a drug you think?

What do you think of ayahuasca? (This is a hallucinogenic drug that can make travel \"astral\" (shaman)

Mes hommages.

T.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16563 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Drugs.
I'm against drugs. They are all negative in my eyes.
If you can't consume something in small doses and spend a big amount of time without it, it isn't good. Drugs enslave your mind and body. You don't have control, but the drugs do...
I see marijuana just as the next step to harder drugs. It's a fact that marijuana damages the brain cells and the only reason it is used in medical treatments is because it's the lesser evil when compared to someone going through a long and painful chemotherapy because of cancer.
I also find people that smoke cigarettes or consume alcohol on a regular basis are addicts, and in this two cases I find cigarettes worse as they don't have any health benefits, while with the example of red vine it's proven that one glass of vine is healthy - this bring us back to that the measure makes the difference...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16566 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Drugs.
Mm I disagree with drugs as well.

A friend of mine was extremely bright..She wanted to be a doctor when she grew up. And then she got into a bad crowd..First she was just on weed, then she was introduced to skunk, and finally - Cocaine. She was nearly forced into taking heroin as well, by her 'friends'..And she's witnessed two of her friends dying and one being destroyed by heroin. Her mind wasn't capable of what it once was, after she started taking all of that stuff.

I just see it as such a shame. She was very clever. Once. Her life could've been something so different.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16583 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Drugs.
I am against drugs but I cant really blame the drug for the destruction of the people, because people took it right, and all that \"I was in a bad crowd\" excuse is worn out. I smoked marijuana and it was kewl but maybe once a month while in high-school and a lot on second year of college (once a week i think), and I dare someone call me an addict, if I am enjoying something it's my own thing right, maybe I will take it tomorrow again who knows, I could but I haven't for maybe three or four years or so, and I am to blame if it kills my brain cells (because it really does that is confirmed). Interesting thing I didn't spend a $ on it that's how much there was.

But if you are an idiot like some of my \"friends\" you'll start stealing and living on something like heroin (which is really very cheap where I come from) and lose your teeth or maybe a limb, the more idiotic you act the more you loose, I have lost too many friends on various chemicals and still as much as I did love them, it is their own fault, they knew what was coming...it was their stupidity that killed them.

It is not news you'd figure till NOW someone would notice they are harmful in the most dangerous way, but the addicts are to blame they want the easy way out swimming in a river of alcohol till they die and harass everyone along the way, they deserve a baseball bat in the head, at least.

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 1 month ago #16604 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Drugs.
millkins wrote:

It is not news you'd figure till NOW someone would notice they are harmful in the most dangerous way, but the addicts are to blame they want the easy way out swimming in a river of alcohol till they die and harass everyone along the way, they deserve a baseball bat in the head, at least.

Agreed.

When I was working in the magistrates courts a few weeks ago, the majority of the people in there were in because they had tried to steal things to fuel their drug habits. They did the most pathetic things..Not caring about leaving evidence or having people witness them stealing. They were just so incredibly desperate to get any cash so they could go off and have their heroin for the day.

Half of me feels very sorry for them. Especially the ones who have children too.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16619 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Drugs.
Yeah it is sad...now imagine you know some them personaly and that they are good people just incredibly stupid and now twisted (not themselves anymore) :( makes me nostalgic for the old times.

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

Time to create page: 0.265 seconds