Show Navigation Menu

March 8th - International Women's Day

More
14 years 1 month ago #17085 by scootiebee
If only the remotes actually worked! No more farting! ;)

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17131 by Envy
scootiebee wrote:

If only the remotes actually worked! No more farting! ;)

Haha, admittedly, that'd be a nice bonus. :P For a while, my ex used to go into a corner (away from me) if he needed to break wind..But you know as years go by and they stop bothering to be polite etc..Bleh.

I would probably agree that I see the remotes as a joke. I'm not really offended seeing as they sell both remotes for males and females.

It makes me wonder whether males will kick off about it on International Men's Day, as 'control-a-man' remotes sold out.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17170 by scootiebee
Just give me a week's notice on International Men's Day, so I can be camping about 100 miles from any other person on earth for that one. Just kidding. But I can't imagine that most men would even bother to acknowledge the day.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17200 by Envy
scootiebee wrote:

Just give me a week's notice on International Men's Day, so I can be camping about 100 miles from any other person on earth for that one. Just kidding. But I can't imagine that most men would even bother to acknowledge the day.

That's true. :P My boyfriend only brought it up because he wanted to call the sexism card if there was an International Women's Day and no International Men's Day.

If it wasn't for that..I doubt he would've said anything.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17220 by Morgana
Too funny! Thanks for posting the text, Envy.

The person who complained about it to the news really needs to get a life though. It's obviously a joke!

More
14 years 1 month ago #17224 by black_magnolia
scootiebee wrote:

I also think they wouldn't bother with it. They have fathers day and please tell me. who remmebers that? ok, I don't even know when it's mothers day, but my point is that men would even forget Christmas or New Years if it wasn't for all the fuss around it.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.267 seconds