• millkins
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Six white russians and a pink pussycat
More
14 years 2 months ago #14592 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:The meaning of dreams
He he, those are all great answers, everyone experiences them in a unique way that's why they are so interesting to me. Also I am having a bit of trouble with handling mine. For last 5 days I am waking up with a strong headache because of my dreams, they are becoming a bit of a nuisance. Nightmares, I guess I can remember just a bit, and a bit is more than enough :S But it shall pass I hope soon.

@Envy He he I dreamed of killing my old boss and colleagues so many times you wouldn't believe :D so yes those are some needs that need to be fulfilled and a few confrontations needed. :kiss:

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14596 by Bpagemom
Replied by Bpagemom on topic Re:The meaning of dreams
As a general rule, I believe that dreams are your mind's way of sorting through things that are going on and/or your subconscious trying to tell you something that it may have picked up on that your conscious mind hadn't.

I also believe dreams have more to them. I can not tell you how many times I've been in a situation while I'm awake and distinctly remember dreaming of that situation. I've even had friends tell me \"Wow... I remember you telling me about a dream of this. That's sort of crazy!\" That's happened more than once. So, I can't really explain that.

"You have no power over me"

More
14 years 2 months ago #14600 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:The meaning of dreams

About dreaming...

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14607 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:The meaning of dreams
If you do try keeping a dream journal, as fastjam mentioned, keep it right beside your bed. That way you can write in it as soon as you wake up, before you have a chance to rationally analyze your feelings and reactions. I think you're more likely to get the true sense of the dream this way. I've never tried this, because my hand-writing is absolutely atrocious, but I've heard that it works for other people.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14614 by black_magnolia
millkins wrote:

p.s.I know that long time ago there was a similar topic but I needed a new one to ask a new question.

The topic was about nightmares, so it has quite a different twist in the discussion then this one...

I still have to ponder about your questions, but interesting thoughts already posted...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

• millkins
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Six white russians and a pink pussycat
More
14 years 2 months ago #14620 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:The meaning of dreams
@black_magnolia yes it seemed to me as well but since I am still kind of a freshmen you know I am kind of trying not to screw up :) sorry if it made no sense, and do answer it when you get to it I love hearing other people's opinions on the matter.

@Morgana - to be honest I am thinking about it, and if the problems continue then I will have something to indicate a pattern if there is one so i can break it. But I am at the same time a bit afraid to, I am still a bit dazed and confused. :S it makes me even more frustrated just to say it.

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

Time to create page: 0.287 seconds