Show Navigation Menu

Hats and headwear.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23930 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Hats and headwear.
black_magnolia wrote:

I didn't look at all the hats they have, so I didn't notice any \"squishy\" ones, don't even know if that would be hat big of a negative to them. It's easier having a soft hat on the head then some \"semi-solid\" one. One of my friends has a small top-hat, inside the fabric there is some thin cardboard so the had is not at all squishy and it really looks strange when on the head, you can't really make it fit nicely... :S

Ah that's true..I didn't think of that. All of my little hats so far are stiffened felt, so they either fit well or don't. One only fits at a certain angle - But I think it looks good at the angle it fits anyway.

^.^ Hmm..I guess the steampunk tricorner hat will be in my 'maybe' list in my head - Unless I find something prettier whilst in Camden.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.227 seconds