Show Navigation Menu

Hats and headwear.

More
14 years 7 months ago #6123 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Goth Hats
I would like to find a nice hat that would be cool and would go well with my look but unfortunately I can not find ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #6135 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Goth Hats
I have a small fedora hat clip, it has a small pewter skull on it and a feather. No veil, I just clip it in my hair and I am good to go. Now a real hat...I haven't found one that looks good on me..

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 7 months ago #6137 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Goth Hats
Here's four of my hats. I think they're the best examples and pretty much coversthe full range of what I have. Starting at the left we have the fedore that started it all, then my tricorn which I love to wear when I go grocery shopping (it brings such delight to the children when they see a \"pirate\" and such embarassment to the parents :) ), my tophat in it's latest incarnation and my Peter Grimm hat which has some delightful anatomical skulls embroidered on it.

Attachments:

More
14 years 7 months ago #6138 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Goth Hats
Your hats are cute!!! Tooo bad you don't have a black chefs hat!!! Teasing :P

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 7 months ago #6141 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Goth Hats
those are some great heats, cemwerewolf!
Speaking about hats, I decided once to go over-the-top military so I stole one of my late grandpa's hats:

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .
Attachments:

More
14 years 7 months ago #6147 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Goth Hats
cemwerewolf wrote:

Here's four of my hats. I think they're the best examples and pretty much coversthe full range of what I have. Starting at the left we have the fedore that started it all, then my tricorn which I love to wear when I go grocery shopping (it brings such delight to the children when they see a \"pirate\" and such embarassment to the parents :) ), my tophat in it's latest incarnation and my Peter Grimm hat which has some delightful anatomical skulls embroidered on it.

Nice hats cemwerewolf i really like the look of the tricorn.

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

Time to create page: 0.331 seconds