Show Navigation Menu

Hats and headwear.

More
14 years 7 months ago #6150 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Goth Hats
Dear anastasia,
Actually, I do have a black chef's hat! I actually have a full set of black whites(that's what we call a chef's uniform, at least in Canada) which I wear when cooking for people outside of work.

And thank you everyone for the compliments on my collection. I'm hoping to get another one this weekend. It's just after 5:00 in the morning here (eep!) and I'll be leaving in a half an hour on a shopping trip to Edmonton, Alberta which is about 5 hours away. I'll be gone for three days. However shall I cope with being away from Algoth for so long?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #6152 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Goth Hats
I decided to try and make some hats recently, taking hats for doll making and adding flowers, veil, feathers, etc. But do you know how hard it is to find hat pins? I ordered some, but I am still waiting for them to arrive. There is no way to attach a small hat without a hat pin, without going crazy with hair combs or something else attached to the hat. But if you are going to these lengths to make a hat, you should at least attach it properly, i.e. with a hat pin.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 7 months ago #6169 by Lonecrow
Replied by Lonecrow on topic Re:Goth Hats
Used only once..
But still have it here somewhere..

More
14 years 7 months ago #6212 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:Goth Hats
Try these places if they haven't been mentioned yet.

www.gentlemansemporium.com

www.retroscopefashions.com/hats.html

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

More
14 years 7 months ago #6248 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Goth Hats
The first link I've actually been looking at a few times... they got lovely parasoles, which I'd really like to get, and fans, of which I have a few, but no quality, too bad. But they're really nice to have around in summer, or when you run to the bus in a leather-coat... :blush:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago #6252 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Goth Hats
cemwerewolf wrote:

Dear anastasia,
Actually, I do have a black chef's hat! I actually have a full set of black whites(that's what we call a chef's uniform, at least in Canada) which I wear when cooking for people outside of work.

And thank you everyone for the compliments on my collection. I'm hoping to get another one this weekend. It's just after 5:00 in the morning here (eep!) and I'll be leaving in a half an hour on a shopping trip to Edmonton, Alberta which is about 5 hours away. I'll be gone for three days. However shall I cope with being away from Algoth for so long?

Thats awesome!!! one day you gotta post a \"goth chef\" look, that be awesome!!! OR do a dead chef for halloween!!

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Time to create page: 0.282 seconds