Show Navigation Menu

Hats and headwear.

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #6088 by Highwayman
Goth Hats was created by Highwayman
When in full goth mode do you wear a hat to complete your look?

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by Highwayman.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #6093 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Goth Hats
Yipee! I love hats! Once upon a time I was out shopping with my mom and joking around. I picked up a fedora and put it on. Since then I've always been on the lookout for something interesting to put on my head. My tophat is even in a constant state of evolution as I keep adding new stuff to it to change the feel whenever I like. I'll have to post some pictures later today if I get the time.

More
14 years 7 months ago #6099 by vampirelycanthrope13
Replied by vampirelycanthrope13 on topic Re:Goth Hats
I have been looking for a nice gothic hat, but so far have had no luck. Tophats are cool, but i don't have one.....yet
The only hat i have at the moment is an emily the strange beanie with black cats printed on it and with cat ears on top, to wear as the weather gets colder.

More
14 years 7 months ago #6101 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Goth Hats
I love mini top hats, but I don't own one yet, but I might make one myself if my budget is low. To complete my gothic look I put a lot of veils in my hair... I sure would like going shopping for hats though!

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 7 months ago #6118 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:Goth Hats
If the hat is beautiful, I find it elegant.
But it really depends on the model of hat and the whole outfit. Because some are really ridicules. If all goes wrong with a hat can add yet more bad taste ...

More
14 years 7 months ago #6122 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Goth Hats
Got one hat, which was bought on impulse (and becaue I thought it was a bit cheaper, but it was still within my range) - a big black sun-hat. For the beach or so. Bought in the middle of town isn't that... a bit odd?
Well, like it, but can't wear it for winter... but almost all summer :blush: and never thought about adding stuff to it... wonder why, do that to my bags all the time. Guess I have to start then!

Seen those little top-hats I believe you're taking about... with a bit of veil and all that. Would like to get one, but may not match whatever I'm wearing normally, and therefore a bit out of my price-range... too bad. Might go looking for veils tho, now that it's been mentioned... :silly:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds