Show Navigation Menu

Weirdest thing(s) you ever ate/would like to try.

More
14 years 3 months ago #14028 by Envy
scootiebee wrote:

I forgot about dragonfruit! I love it! They used to make a juice of this fruit a while back, but I haven't seen it in a while. I have to look around for it. Yummy!

Never heard of dragonfruit juice for sale. :ohmy: Must search for it. I've not had dragonfruit in a while, and never tried the star-shaped fruit.

We did have lychees for pudding tonight though, coincidentally. :)

Is there actually a method to eating pomegranates without becoming infuriated by the seeds, or do you just have to make do and eat with the seeds?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #14048 by iHauntTheSepulchre
I love lychees! People at school think I'm eating eyeballs...it's so funny... :woohoo:

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
14 years 3 months ago #14091 by scootiebee
Envy wrote:

scootiebee wrote:

I forgot about dragonfruit! I love it! They used to make a juice of this fruit a while back, but I haven't seen it in a while. I have to look around for it. Yummy!

Never heard of dragonfruit juice for sale. :ohmy: Must search for it. I've not had dragonfruit in a while, and never tried the star-shaped fruit.

We did have lychees for pudding tonight though, coincidentally. :)

Is there actually a method to eating pomegranates without becoming infuriated by the seeds, or do you just have to make do and eat with the seeds?

The dragonfruit juice was a juice blend, I think made by SoBe juices. And usually I just drink pomegranate juice, because the seeds are just a bother.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 3 months ago #14131 by Dominious
Weirdest things I have ever eaten.. My sincerest and deepest apologies if I offend or upset anyone.

Dog, marinaded and served over rice.
Horse
Rat
Monkey, and yes the brain as well, not very tasty on either count
Camel, greasy and rather bland
Cobra, my mouth went a a tiny bit numb and I got flushed and very warm
more types of bugs than I care to mention.

I spent a good bit of time in the mid east and central europe. And had the opportunity to experience the bounty of a multitude of cultures.

I highly recommend experiencing as many other cultures as possible.

More
14 years 3 months ago #14132 by Zenith
my stomach turned while reading some stuff...I'm very pretentious when it comes to food...I guess sheep meat and sheep sausages are the weirdest I've gone...and I know, not weird at all...damn, I don't like the taste of sheep meat...

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 3 months ago #14135 by black_magnolia
I don't find horse to be something weird to eat. We have a butcher's shop that specializes on horse meat in my hometown. I never had horse but would like to try it, in fact I want to try as many different things as I can, naturally if someone can prepare them well.
Oh, I want to try kangaroo! Can the Aussies here tell me how kangaroo meat tastes?

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds