Show Navigation Menu

Thanks, and why (finally!) I was on TV

More
14 years 3 months ago #13299 by Morgana
That's so cool! I watch Jeopardy often, and I'll be sure to watch for your episode. I know you probably can't tell us how you did, but I hope you did well.

I was hoping you weren't going to be on Survivor or American Idol or something like that... I can't stand those shows!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13312 by scootiebee
Yes, haha. I had to keep Jeopardy a secret. Sorry if that didn't live up to your high expectations. But I think I would rather choke than go on Oprah or something like American Idol. Ick! I just remember an \"internation jeopardy\" competition a few years ago, and there were contestants from all around the world. I think it is in 30 countries or something, but it is a trivia game show. After April 2, I can tell you all how I did. I did sign a contract (legal and binding) that forbids me from saying before then. I don't want to give up my rights, trust me on that!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #13314 by scootiebee
by the way, just for fun, my husband was on jeopardy about 10 years ago, and I found this online:
www.j-archive.com/showplayer.php?player_id=3329

Nothing to see here, move along folks.
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by scootiebee.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13338 by Highwayman
Nice one scootiebee that's really cool
try and get a recording for all us little people to see when your on
:laugh:

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13339 by Kitessa76
Agreed! I would love to see a clip (when it is aired) or a photo of what you wore. And well done for being yourself on such a public show. It would have been so easy to hide and wear a 'mundane' outfit and not risk any criticism or derision, but you were true to yourself and gave those of us who follow similar interests a good name!

More
14 years 3 months ago #13358 by Envy
scootiebee wrote:

After April 2, I can tell you all how I did. I did sign a contract (legal and binding) that forbids me from saying before then. I don't want to give up my rights, trust me on that!

Bah. Suspense. :P

:) Well..Hope you won something from the show! (If that's the aim?..I think it is..Hope I don't have it wrong)

Time to create page: 0.287 seconds