Show Navigation Menu

Luck

More
14 years 3 months ago #12347 by Thurysaz
Luck was created by Thurysaz
Bonsoir sisters & brothers of TOOA,

Today for the first time in my life I won first prize ...
Luck is often with me, so I wonder if luck is with you.

And you are you lucky?

Mes hommages.

T.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12352 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Luck
Can't say I'm very lucky at all usually. I did, however, win a poster-flag in the first Alchemy raffle I was entered into, so I guess there's a degree of luck. :P

More
14 years 3 months ago #12364 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Luck
Well I think I am as lucky as I deserve to be, kind of a cause and consequence way of thinking. But people say I am more lucky than I know it so I guess I am :D

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 3 months ago #12368 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Luck
Well, I won a poster flag a few months ago, and one time about 12 years ago I won a trip to a ranch in Arizona and went horseback riding through the desert for a week. Awesome trip. I hope I am lucky again some time soon...

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12376 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Luck
Pretty much the only thing I ever won was a poster flag in the very first raffle here. Even then I was the last person drawn. I tend to be visited by Good Luck's foul tempered brother Bad Luck more often then not.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12381 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Luck
cemwerewolf wrote:

Pretty much the only thing I ever won was a poster flag in the very first raffle here. Even then I was the last person drawn. I tend to be visited by Good Luck's foul tempered brother Bad Luck more often then not.

Some of the original members still haven't won anything so i would say your still lucky.
Iv'e been lucky to.

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

Time to create page: 0.270 seconds