Show Navigation Menu

Sunday

More
14 years 4 months ago #11980 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Sunday
I always work on Sunday, when you're a freelancer it doesn't matter what day it is :) But there is a special feel about the day, I always feel more relaxed, maybe because it's the end of a week or that no working today sign hangs in the air :)

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11998 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Sunday
:S Sundays are usually 'last-minute-essay-writing' days for me. I'm a last minute person. >.<

More
14 years 4 months ago #12016 by Keseluk
Replied by Keseluk on topic Re:Sunday
I do what I do everyday so the days tend to blur together... What day is this again?

More
14 years 4 months ago #12024 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Sunday
My husband and I both work Monday to Friday. We usually try to go out and do something fun on Saturday, so Sunday is the day that we catch up on things around the house... cleaning, laundry, cooking/baking for the week, etc.

More
14 years 4 months ago #12028 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Sunday
Morgana wrote:

My husband and I both work Monday to Friday. We usually try to go out and do something fun on Saturday, so Sunday is the day that we catch up on things around the house... cleaning, laundry, cooking/baking for the week, etc.

Good on ya :woohoo:

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 2 days ago #20015 by Kelaiah_
Replied by Kelaiah_ on topic Re:Sunday
I used to like Sundays. But now... I have that \"Monday is coming\" feeling and it's not really nice, because I know I'll have to get up early, go on a train and travel to Zagreb. I like being in Zagreb, but it's just that traveling part that I hate.

<3 You. / Don't tell God how big your storm is, tell the storm how big your God is.

Time to create page: 0.264 seconds