Show Navigation Menu

childhood memories...

More
14 years 6 months ago #7583 by cemwerewolf
Oddly enough, my most vivid childhood memory is a simple one. We always stayed with my grandparents when we went to Humboldt (A small town . . . actually city now . . . where a lot of my family lives). My sister and I always stayed in the same room. Outside that room was an old wash stand with a pitcher and basin. I remember very clearly playing on the floor in front of it. I remember the smell of the wood that made up the stand and listening to the goings on in the kitchen because there was a grate in the floor beside the stand that opened up over the fridge. It's a very simple memory but whenever I think of it, for some reason I feel very comforted. I'll have to find out where that wash stand ended up one of these days . . .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7748 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:childhood memories...
I have a lot of memories from about the age of three, although my parents cannot believe I can remember things from that age. I remember playing with my older brother with toy cars, and going out with him and my grandma in the park. I remeber how I used to be afraid of the dark because I used to see many bizarre shapes that would disappear when the light was on. I remember when I was 4 that my parents had my head shaved so my hair would grow thicker (I thank them for that now, but then I was sad because I was a bald girl in cutesy polka dot dresses). I didn't travel too much as a child, my parents took us to the seaside and to the mountains each year but that was about it. I do have unpleasant and frustrating memories, but those I pretend I have forgotten. I guess it's a bad thing, but even now, I pretend I have forgotten all the bad things that have ever happened to me.

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 6 months ago #7776 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:childhood memories...
My best childhood memories are of spending time with my maternal grandmother. All my other grandparents died before I was born, but I was really close to Granny. She taught me lots of things, like how to knit and sew and bake cookies. She read to me a lot too, which is probably where I learned to love reading. She used to take me to a park to feed ducks, and played lots of silly games with me. Just lots of really fun, silly grandmother stuff.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8356 by JNasty
Replied by JNasty on topic Re:childhood memories...
so my memories are not normal.
And weaird.some not really explanable.

I lurk in the Shadows,waiting to kill, and drink the blood of an unsuspecting person. I am the one who haunts you in your sleep. I am the night Queen.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14870 by JNasty
Replied by JNasty on topic Re:childhood memories...
I always loved my Life. I has been good to me.but sometimes it is IHML, and others it is mlia.

So life is good and bad.

Childhood memories are great. :)

I lurk in the Shadows,waiting to kill, and drink the blood of an unsuspecting person. I am the one who haunts you in your sleep. I am the night Queen.

More
13 years 11 months ago #19942 by Kelaiah_
Replied by Kelaiah_ on topic Re:childhood memories...
I remember how I used to stay at my grandmother's house together with my sister and cousins and we used to build houses in the garden. That was just wonderful. God, I miss those times.

<3 You. / Don't tell God how big your storm is, tell the storm how big your God is.

Time to create page: 0.269 seconds