Show Navigation Menu

childhood memories...

More
14 years 8 months ago #1160 by morphea3107
often our past reveals our future...what stories do your past hold?..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1164 by Eskelde09
Replied by Eskelde09 on topic Re:childhood memories...
let's see... Not trying to be overly dramatic or anything, but my first memory is a big fight between my mother and her then-boyfriend (father of one of my little brothers). I remember it as being on my third birthday, but mom insists there weren't any dishes thrown during the fight on my birthday.

Anyway, me, my older sister, and my little brother were cowering in a closet. I was crying because everyone else was crying, she was crying because she knew what was going on, and he was crying because of the noise. I also remember seeing all the glass all over the place and figuring out what had happened.

 cantates, avito

More
14 years 8 months ago #1165 by morphea3107
wow....i'm sorry but i can relate to that .....my family hasn't quite been known for being \"normal\"...so i understand where you are coming from....

More
14 years 8 months ago #1169 by Eskelde09
Replied by Eskelde09 on topic Re:childhood memories...
i've never met a family that was known for being normal. generally, people are known for what's different about them.

but yeah, drama's no fun.

I more or less managed to disown my father's half of my family. Life is suddenly much less stressful.

 cantates, avito

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #1172 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:childhood memories...
Most were pleasant and imaginative, and boring at times, the fond part of those times are remembered with joy, but the dismal times of being drugged to church and trying to be conformed to a society that was not welcome shall haunt the days well into the future. Haunting they may but also brings out a tolerant side far exceeding the religious right.

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by knumpcy.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1215 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:childhood memories...
i try not to let myself get hung up on the bad memories even though there are many of them. i just try to remember all the times that brought me joy and everynow and then i'll let myself escape into those memories to get away from this reality. i think the best times i remember are all those with my family since i hardly see them now.

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

Time to create page: 0.378 seconds