Show Navigation Menu

Do you believe in UFO's?

More
14 years 6 months ago #7927 by Nox Aeterna
I do not have happened, but I do believe in them, this universe is too big just for us.
I believe from what I've researched and I've seen in documentaries

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7930 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Do you believe in UFO's?
I believe in alien life and I do believe there are other species, even better evolved than us out there. What I don't believe is al the hooey about little green big-eyed aliens. I know when I was a child I was afraid I might get abducted by aliens :laugh:

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 6 months ago #7934 by Thurysaz
Hi everyone of TOOA,

Yes, I think!
(and I know a person who never lies who says he saw!)

I also think that if our respective governments have evidence of their existence they hide us because it would change many things in the world if we know that we are not alone in the \"univere\".

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7955 by SkieShauphen
Yes I do. I have a bit of fear of the extra-terrestrial. There has been some crushing evidence lately about parts of the moon that we can't see and life possibly living on it, thus why we are visited by other beings. If you've ever seen a REAL color image of the moon you would understand why many believe life to exist on the moon. It's actually very colorful and there are lights in many of the craters that resemble city lights on Earth. Plus there is an oddly perfect dome on the moon that doesn't seem to be part of the rock and dust there.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7974 by CorpseQueen
Meteor-impacts? I've very doubtful to real 'intelligent' life as we usually see it, but if there's life somewhere. I do not believe they are any more smarter then us, and I doubt they can travel over lightspeed.

It's something I got a bit harder to believe in then any other, as I don't really see the logic in it...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 6 months ago #7994 by anastasia13
I believe there are other living creatures out there, but not like our imaginations tend to bring to the forefront of every story or that the US is the only country that believes that we see them all the time. I saw a green light in my woods and saw something move outside my bedroom window...I was 12 and totally of sound mind and not on nyquil or any drugs for colds...I wasn't even scared. I wanted to go outside and see what it was, or who it was...My father had shoot on site signs all over our land...so I got my rifle (hunting) and loaded it and went out there and it was something I couldn't explain really well. It was a part of a meteor and still hot and melting. Whatever wraith-like man I saw, must have been my imagination, but I was really amazed how the meteor glowed. We just left it there and didn't tell anyone. It's cool big old chunk of space.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Time to create page: 0.294 seconds