Show Navigation Menu

Do you believe in UFO's?

More
14 years 5 months ago #9842 by The Wretched Spawn
whoa thats awesome that there is another moon we can get water from

What is a day without a blessed night?
And what is peace without a blessed fight?

A quick taste of the poison, a quick twist of the knife
When the obsession with death becomes a way of life

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #9859 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Do you believe in UFO's?
The Wretched Spawn wrote:

whoa thats awesome that there is another moon we can get water from

But realistically, if we ended up *needing* to use the 'other source of water'..It'd be most likely that all of the 'upper class' would have access whereas all of the 'middle and lower classses' would be left without.

Unless humans are in fact more caring than I give them credit for - The starving children in Africa says otherwise. Fair enough, some are offered aid, but so much more could be done if everyone contributed. With human nature..It is doubtful.

More
14 years 5 months ago #9874 by SkieShauphen
Wow, did anyone watch the documentary on the History Channel last night about U.S.O's? It's about U.F.O.'s that are submerged in water. It's believed that the Bermuda Triangle is home to the lengendary Atlantis and U.F.O.'s don't actually travel throughout space to visit us, but indeed live in the very waters we misunderstand so often. Amazing!

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 5 months ago #9878 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Do you believe in UFO's?
SkieShauphen wrote:

Wow, did anyone watch the documentary on the History Channel last night about U.S.O's? It's about U.F.O.'s that are submerged in water. It's believed that the Bermuda Triangle is home to the lengendary Atlantis and U.F.O.'s don't actually travel throughout space to visit us, but indeed live in the very waters we misunderstand so often. Amazing!

Wow..That does give a new perspective to things..But it doesn't explain how planes, as well as boats, also go missing in the Bermuda Triangle?

More
14 years 5 months ago #9886 by The Wretched Spawn
well thats sucks, I guess I should start stockpiling water lol

What is a day without a blessed night?
And what is peace without a blessed fight?

A quick taste of the poison, a quick twist of the knife
When the obsession with death becomes a way of life

More
14 years 4 months ago #11014 by Ulfric
Replied by Ulfric on topic Re:Do you believe in UFO's?
Im not sure if i believe in them or not but i think theyre highly possible and if they have crashed here and whatnot then the government would cover it up. I do think it may be possible of live on other planets because theres an infinite number of galaxies with theyre own planets and one could possible hold life. But for them to build something to visit us....who knows.

Time to create page: 0.279 seconds