Show Navigation Menu

Shoes, Boots and Footwear in General.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23223 by Envy
:) Auntie in America just told me that two pairs I ordered just arrived at her house. Pictures are below - I'll be picking them up in a matter of weeks! ^.^

Decided to go with black patent heels for the cruise as it goes with my dresses for the formal dinners. I plan on buying the red ribbon pair by the same brand soon enough, once my purse has recovered. The red-ribbon pair are a lot cheaper so it's not as worthwhile to buy them whilst in the US.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23402 by JNasty
I love my BLACK converse!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I like VANS.
And TUK's!!!!!!!!

I lurk in the Shadows,waiting to kill, and drink the blood of an unsuspecting person. I am the one who haunts you in your sleep. I am the night Queen.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23599 by Morgana
I wore a new pair of shoes when we went out yesterday, and my feet are still killing me! They looked really nice, and my husband said I wasn't limping (although I felt like I was), but I was soooo happy to take them off when we got home. I've seen insoles made just for high heel shoes, I may give them a try sometime...

More
13 years 9 months ago #23621 by Morgana
I got a pair of gel insoles for my favourite boots... wish I'd bought them years ago! They're definitely worth every penny. Must try the ones for shoes now as well...

More
13 years 9 months ago #23713 by Envy
Morgana wrote:

I got a pair of gel insoles for my favourite boots... wish I'd bought them years ago! They're definitely worth every penny. Must try the ones for shoes now as well...

:P Yes, they are a Godsend.

Discovered I struggle to walk in stilettos on carpetted flooring. Don't think I'll be going anywhere fast in those. They look a lot shorter in the picture than they are in 'real life'. I didn't dare to wear them to my formal dinners because you have to traverse lots of carpetted stairs in a floorlength dress to get to any of the restaurants.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23759 by Morgana
I'm the opposite... I always feel more stable in heels on carpeted floors, as opposed to hardwood, pavement, etc. I always practice wearing new shoes around the house, before wearing them out somewhere.

Probably a good idea though, not to combine heels, gown, carpet, and moving ship! Could be a recipe for disaster for sure.

Time to create page: 0.291 seconds