More
13 years 10 months ago #21898 by Morgana
Thurysaz wrote:

and here is the next for My Lovely Wife Daruma:

www.pleaserusa.com/ProductDetail.asp?div..._CD=CRYP106%2FB%2FPU

Mes hommages.

T.

Wow, those are gorgeous!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #21904 by Envy
Morgana wrote:

Thurysaz wrote:

Mes hommages.

T.

Wow, those are gorgeous!

Agreed. :P And once again - A model that I haven't seen before. Argh. You get so much more choice..

More
13 years 10 months ago #21905 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

Morgana wrote:

Thurysaz wrote:

Mes hommages.

T.

Wow, those are gorgeous!

Agreed. :P And once again - A model that I haven't seen before. Argh. You get so much more choice..

I saw those before. I think Daruma already posted the link for them... They're Gorgeous!I wish I could have one of those :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 10 months ago #22730 by lionfield66@msn.com
Replied by lionfield66@msn.com on topic cosplay shoes
hey my daughter is haveing a cosplay party for her 17th and i am dressing up as moca the vampire and would love some cosplay shoes but dont know if theres any english sites.
Can anyone help me please? :)

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #22739 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:cosplay shoes
lionfield66@msn.com wrote:

hey my daughter is haveing a cosplay party for her 17th and i am dressing up as moca the vampire and would love some cosplay shoes but dont know if theres any english sites.

Have you got any pictures of the shoes you want? I've tried looking on cosplay sites I usually use but I have no idea what I'm specifically looking for. I don't think there are any English sites in existence just for cosplay as it stands, but it's not that expensive to import from abroad. A lot of sites I use also specifically make shoes for you upon request, but the quality depends..

If paying for shoes from sites of other countries is a problem, may I suggest creating a PayPal account if you don't already have one? It'll automatically calculate how much things are in your home currency and it means you can pay without entering card details online. It's a pretty commonly accepted form of payment for most shopping sites now as well and if something goes wrong or turns up on your doorstep not as described, you should be able to get your money back or have some form of compensation/protection.
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by Envy.

More
13 years 10 months ago #22751 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re:cosplay shoes
lionfield66@msn.com wrote:

I'm assuming Moka from Rosario + Vampire?

Would it be the school uniform or another outfit? (Also out of curiousity here, Inner or Outer Moka?)

Time to create page: 0.384 seconds