Show Navigation Menu

If i could time travel

More
14 years 8 months ago #1193 by demonica66613
:laugh: I've got the perfect answer: I would go back to being a teenager and know than, what I know now!!! hahaha
:evil:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1211 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:If i could time travel
demonica66613 wrote:

:laugh: I've got the perfect answer: I would go back to being a teenager and know than, what I know now!!! hahaha

Wouldn't that be awesome?! I know I'd change a few things in my life for sure...

More
14 years 8 months ago #1212 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:If i could time travel
same here. :)

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 8 months ago #1245 by CorpseQueen
I do it all the time... if it's real? Well... more real then other fantasies I got.

But don't think I'd actually want to live it again. So much I could do, so much I could change... but would I be the same? Or would I be caught in my evolvement, and never become anything more then shy and alone? I don't want to know, so I'll live the life I got know. It's a safe bet, at least I know I'll have friends :blush:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 8 months ago #1251 by scythester
Morgana wrote:

demonica66613 wrote:

Wouldn't that be awesome?! I know I'd change a few things in my life for sure...

I think that I would probably change almost everything leading up to the present moment if i could time travel.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8742 by Nox Aeterna
the place does not matter; some moment in time where I could enjoy nature without pollution

Time to create page: 0.281 seconds