Show Navigation Menu

If i could time travel

More
14 years 4 months ago #12343 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:If i could time travel
Millkins. i would do the same with Ancient Egypt. i love that time and i have a reed scoll that has the ancient egypt letters on it. i need to frame it. i would also try and get a cat. they are so beautiful.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #12361 by DiesIrae666
Well, i think that the best use for time machine would be traveling around 1980.
I would like to be a victim of rise of the metal imperium. I wish i could see for example one of the first Iron Maiden's concerts or start a band that might have any influence for novadays music. It would be great to see, to talk, to play with metal legends.

More
14 years 4 months ago #12369 by scootiebee
There ain't enough money on earth to make me go back to 1980! Ugh, ick, ack! the 80's overall were spectacularly sucky. At least for me.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 4 months ago #12418 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:If i could time travel
there is alot of times i would love to go to. but i would love to take my mother to the Civli War time. she loves that time period. i'd take her a few years before the war and all.

Time to create page: 0.270 seconds