Show Navigation Menu

If i could time travel

More
14 years 5 months ago #8750 by SkieShauphen
I don't know really...the Renaissance and some specific Medieval times for sure....maybe the Elizabethan age in England....and most likely the 1920's in New York...and definitely several places throughout the early 70's to late 80's. There are a lot of concerts I'd like to have been at.

Meaning comes from within.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #12283 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:If i could time travel
if i could time travel i'd so go to the Renaissance and Medieval time and some time during the time of samuirs*sp*

More
14 years 4 months ago #12284 by scootiebee
Forget time travel. I want to travel with Dr. Who!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 4 months ago #12293 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:If i could time travel
Yeah that would be most kewl since I don't think I could really adapt to any period except this one I am in I would like to visit a few places

1. Take a look at the Ancient egypt maybe hang out there a few weeks and try to steal a cat
2. Art Nouveau period all around Paris and Barcelona - try to see some of Mucha-s work
3. Be a bit in the 70s and 80s and visit all concerts I will never be able to (because the artists are no longer alive :( and the music scene is going down now so I doubt anyone will make something as good as those guys

:silly:

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 4 months ago #12303 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:If i could time travel
Somtimes I think I would have been born at the Vikings in the Middle Age.

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 4 months ago #12311 by Highwayman
I recon the time of the dinosaurs.

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

Time to create page: 0.341 seconds