Show Navigation Menu

Sweets

More
13 years 10 months ago #22809 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Sweets
@D. Tremors, I don't know where you live, but in the US you can get Milka bars at Target. They are very good, creamier tasting than Cadbury. I like the hazelnut ones.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #22915 by D. Tremors
Replied by D. Tremors on topic Re:Sweets
@Envy~ I didn't know that~ I might have to try making it, although it seems that the sugar may need to be cut down by the sound of things. I like sweet things an awful lot, but there can be too much of a good thing~

@ Scootiebee~ I don't think we have a Target here. I had a look around today, but I still can't seem to find Milkas anywhere. A few Aeros sufficed for today, but my confectioners curiosity is still not sated! ^^

Damn them all, I create my own perfection,
Damn them all in the face of their rejection,
Damn them all, well this dog will have its day,
My garden's full of pretty girls who couldn't stay away~

More
13 years 10 months ago #23062 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Sweets
It's definitely ice cream weather today! I have some chocolate mint ice cream that tastes just like a mint Aero bar... it's green with chunks of chocolate in it.

More
13 years 10 months ago #23071 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Sweets
Morgana wrote:

It's definitely ice cream weather today! I have some chocolate mint ice cream that tastes just like a mint Aero bar... it's green with chunks of chocolate in it.

:P Ahh..We haven't had ice cream, but we have had a pretty summery dessert for the past few days.

Strawberries and cream practically every night, with lots of sugar on top. :woohoo:

More
13 years 10 months ago #23083 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Sweets
I had doughnuts, not really summery stuff, but I'm back to studying and I need sugar. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 10 months ago #23112 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Sweets
:woohoo: Really noticed the surge of fruit my parents have been buying. We had honeymelon/cherries/strawberries tonight. Cherries were really nice..Gave me a real craving for cherry and custard tart. Not had that for ages..

Time to create page: 0.399 seconds