Show Navigation Menu

What would you wear on TV?

More
14 years 5 months ago #10470 by SkieShauphen
I'd have to be myself. I love the way I dress and even though I know it's not fashionable, were I famous and on television, everything I wore would become popular and fashionable. Of course, off of television I'd have to come up with something else to wear. I have issues with people wearing the same thing as me. Knowing that thousands of people around the globe wouuld be copying my style would bug me to no end.

Meaning comes from within.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #10478 by necie1286
that would bug me seeing ppl all dressing like me. so i think i would wear something i wouldn't wear all the time if i was on tv.

More
14 years 5 months ago #10485 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:What would you wear on TV?
I would've said to wear your best gothic attire..But from the points made above, maybe a slightly more casual approach is better. :P

More
14 years 5 months ago #10496 by cemwerewolf
I would be at my gothic best in full attire. For me, this is because this is how I am when I'm not working. It's normal for me. But you have to gauge your attire by the scenario. As much as I love my corsets I realize that there are times and places where they are, regretably, not acceptable.

More
14 years 5 months ago #10498 by PermeliaOpus
The same damn things I usually wear, just one of the more dressy ones.

>.> I refuse to wear a fucking dress or shirt though unless I'm really feelin' it.

OH, and I always wear shorts under both, I'm a paranoid son of a bitch.

"I'm not crazy, I just don't give a fuck!"

More
14 years 5 months ago #10529 by SkieShauphen
PermeliaOpus wrote:

The same damn things I usually wear, just one of the more dressy ones.

>.> I refuse to wear a fucking dress or shirt though unless I'm really feelin' it.

OH, and I always wear shorts under both, I'm a paranoid son of a bitch.

Ha ha, I dont' blame you. What's wrong with Skirts and Dresses?

Meaning comes from within.

Time to create page: 0.309 seconds