Show Navigation Menu

What would you wear on TV?

More
14 years 4 months ago #10992 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:What would you wear on TV?
scootiebee wrote:

Hopefully we don't have a blizzard that day too. I just spent the last two days digging snow that was up over my knees! The piles at the sides of my street and driveway are taller than me. All the airports in a 300-mile radius were closed. Hopefully it is clear in mid-January! :)

Good luck with the weather!

And - Snow taller than you? Imagine the snowpeople you could make out of that..*Face lights up*

Never really had enough snow in England for me to experiment properly with a new artistic medium. :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10999 by scootiebee
One of my neighbors took the pile of snow she shoveled off her driveway and made a 6 foot tall sculpture of her dog, Sage, on a large square pedestal. She even put fabric ears on the dog. It was awesome, until it sort of half melted this afternoon in the sun...

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11012 by Ulfric
Id be dressy yet my self. Like a button up shirt with sometype of tribal sign or something rockish on it with nice lookin blue jeans and a comfortable pair of shoes probably my etnies

More
14 years 4 months ago #11039 by CorpseQueen
Once I was on a trip with family, just a few hours from Stockholm, and we rented a little house so we could go skiing... that weekend we had enough snow so that would could walk up on the roof of the house, wich had two floors... it was scary to drive there; snow as high as the car itself... and our car had place for 7 people. Like a big car...

Back to subject. Too bad you can't fly all of us there (doesn't someone know someone with their own plane? No?) but hope it works out anyway :silly: Just log on here if you need some confidense :blush:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 4 months ago #11052 by SkieShauphen
Well, if I had gotten that job at the airport last month, then they would have given me 8 FREE round trip tickets to use for the year. That's 8 free flights for everyone! I should have hosted a raffle here for you guys.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11069 by necie1286
that must have been super cute and i would have loved to seen it. i hope we get snow this year and it sticks and grows. i miss snow over here. the weather ppl say we mgiht get it but who knows if they are telling the truth or not.

Time to create page: 0.361 seconds