Show Navigation Menu

What would you wear on TV?

More
14 years 5 months ago #10681 by Thurysaz
I would dress very stylish Goth class, but good taste.

Mes hommages.

T.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #10717 by Misery Machine
scootiebee wrote:

Thanks for all the advice. I really do appreciate the overwhelming response! I unfortunately am not allowed to tell you why I might be on tv yet. But when I can tell you, I will post it. It is going to be fun, but I can't wear jeans (they have a dress code), and they said not to wear a busy pattern. I think my main concern is being comfortable with myself (I will be nervous enough looking at a huge tv camera). I think I know what I will wear now. And I promise to tell you all as soon as I can (maybe by the end of January I will be allowed to tell). I actually have to sign a nondisclosure paper that I haven't violated that rule. So since I didn't mention what I was going to be on, hopefully this won't hurt me. Thanks again! :)

A dress code? Oh really? Those fancy things are fun to \"misunderstand\" when you're not used to dress \"normally\", if you catch my meaning. ;)

More
14 years 5 months ago #10727 by necie1286
i wish you lots of luck and hope that you enjoy your time on the show and that it gets shown over here.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10766 by SkieShauphen
Good luck. Show em' what you're made of!

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10790 by scootiebee
Thurysaz, I will take your advice. That's pretty much what I have decided. Goth Class.

Skie, I hope I don't show them what I am made of. My biggest fear is either fainting or puking. Both would be bad.

Thank you so much for all your support. And I will do my best to make sure you all can see it, even if I have to post it online myself. And sorry again for all the secrecy. It is irritating, I know.

By the way, any of you live in or near Los Angeles? I could possibly invite you to see it live. Anyone interested?

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10801 by black_magnolia
scootiebee wrote:

By the way, any of you live in or near Los Angeles? I could possibly invite you to see it live. Anyone interested?

I'm interested if you're willing to fly me in! ;)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.370 seconds