Show Navigation Menu

What would you wear on TV?

More
14 years 5 months ago #10541 by necie1286
i think i'd try and find something that would look nice on me, not be bad to wear on tv and something that fit in with the theme of the show.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #10545 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:What would you wear on TV?
SkieShauphen wrote:

PermeliaOpus wrote:

The same damn things I usually wear, just one of the more dressy ones.

>.> I refuse to wear a fucking dress or shirt though unless I'm really feelin' it.

OH, and I always wear shorts under both, I'm a paranoid son of a bitch.

Ha ha, I dont' blame you. What's wrong with Skirts and Dresses?

I love my skirts and dresses but mind you - I've had a bad experience with skirts before..

Once, I was lying in the park with my boyfriend at the time, near the kids' play-area - There was a man standing nearby and gawping, with his hand down his trousers - And his eyes were set around my skirt area. Never went back to that park, I was too creeped out.

Also..A new shopping centre was built in the city I live in. There's a courtyard in the middle of the buildings, and the wind plays havoc within the courtyard. Everything is lifted up due to the gusts bouncing off of the sides of buildings. :S

Anyway..Back to the topic - Is it true that you shouldn't wear stripes if you're going on TV?
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by Envy.

More
14 years 5 months ago #10562 by necie1286
man i'm sorry bout what happen to you at the park. i don't think i've ever heard of the stripe thing.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10569 by Zilknitha
I would wear...NOTHING hehehehehe. Kidding, I don't really have the figure to pull it off. I would dress in somthing unconventional, a pirate shirt, loose black trousers/jeans. Or perhaps my black and purple zipped jumper and black t-shirt and jeans with somthing funny but true printed onto them. Have you seen the ties the host of \"question Time\" on bbc wears when he is on the show? His neon bug tie is the best hes worn yet. Do you think that if we sent him a tie he would wear it?

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #10579 by Morgana
Stripes can look at bit weird on TV, as can a checkered pattern. Next time you see someone on TV wearing something like that (like a newscaster's tie, or something similar) watch and see if the item seems to be a bit wavy.

Envy, sorry to hear about the weirdo in the park. But at least all he did was look, so it could have been worse, right? I figure there are always people, creepy guys especially, who are going to react oddly no matter what you wear, so just wear what you feel comfortable with, and ignore them.

Scootiebee, you still haven't told us why you're going to be on TV... fess up, I'm curious!
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by Morgana.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10606 by Misery Machine
I think I'd wear what I always wear. Sometimes you see me in simple black clothes, with steel boots, black makeup, a coat, black nail polish and a bat, pentagram or a leather collar around my neck. Sometimes I add more \"unconventional\" things - like a shirt that's made of a web pattern (similar to fishnet shirts), a corset belt, long skirts, long gloves etc... some of the \"more goth looking\" stuff or how you'd call it. It depends on, for example, what I think of at the moment when I'm putting my clothes on, or how much time I have to think of a combination that I'd like. With all that said, well, I'd wear on TV what I always wear in public. :)

Time to create page: 0.319 seconds