If you would like your business to be considered for inclusion in the 'RECOMMENDED ALCHEMY DEALERS' list, please check the criteria below. If you feel that your business may qualify, then please contact the Alchemy sales office, on
All entries are chosen entirely at the discretion of Alchemy Carta Ltd.
* Your website must be efficient and easy to use: it should be quick and easy to locate any Alchemy products through the use of a logical tree structure and/or a search facility. The purchase process should be efficient, simple and fast.
* Secure Payment: the website's checkout/payment process should use HTTPS whenever Credit/Debit payment card information is entered.
* Ascetically pleasing: the quality of a website is very important. Emphasis will be placed upon a site's overall standard of design and appearance, and no special preference given to gothic-themed sites over more conventional ones. An unattractive site may be considered to undermine confidence in and reflect poorly upon the Alchemy brand.
* Extensive Range: Alchemy must be satisfied that the business represented by the website carries sufficient stock of a substantial and suitable selection of Alchemy Gothic products.
* Brand Status: preference will be given to dealers who show sufficient respect to the Alchemy brand and are seen to be enhancing the status and value of Alchemy's products. Alchemy products should always be found within a suitably and visibly branded context and not appear on the same site as any bootleg or plagiarised products. Nor should Alchemy products be displayed alongside discounted items or be promoted in any fashion which might perceivably undermine their value.
Discretionary Listing - Terms and Conditions
Entries will only be considered in response to an online request from the dealer. Any basic listing will be free of charge and by submitting an entry for inclusion in the RECOMMENDED ALCHEMY DEALERS list, the above terms are accepted and it is agreed that they may be included entirely at the discretion of the Alchemy Carta Ltd.. Alchemy reserves the right to decline a request and to withdraw any listing at any time without prior notice.
If you agree to the above terms and conditions of entry please send your application by email to
1. Check your Junk/Spam folder.Most web-based email providers have a spam filtering system and sometimes they misidentify registration emails as SPAM so you should always check this folder first. This also applies if you are use an email client such as Thunderbird or Outlook as these programs often have built-in junk mail filters.
2. Try to Sign-inIf your original registration email never arrived then you can get our system to re-send it by trying to sign-in to your unconfirmed account. Please note that sometimes emails can be delayed so make sure that you allow at least half an hour before assuming the worst.
3. Email us.If you've tried the two previous steps then your ISP or hosting company is probably rejecting email to their servers based on a DNS blacklist or there is a problem with the network. In these cases you can
It’s a 2 minute form, costs nothing to subscribe and there’s no hassle, no risk. We’ll just drop you an email, (up to four times a year), with advanced news on Alchemy’s latest new products and any Alchemy Gothic related news.
Check out the benefits of becoming a member.
- Download for FREE our 64 page full colour Alchemy Gothic catalogue PDF files.
- Search and view the entire Alchemy Gothic Art Gallery.
- As a registered member you will be able to view the complete library. As a non-member you can only view a small selection of our extensive library. Become a member NOW! Earn points as you use the site.
- Amazing special offers and exclusive products only available to members.
- Full access to the Alchemy Gothic Almanac and all of its secret history.
- Chat and communicate with Alchemy appreciators in the member's Forum
- Pose; submit Photos of You and Your Alchemy and view other members.
- FREE Wallpaper downloads!
We are interested in links with professional individuals and companies. Note that we only accept links that:
1: Are in a business area related to Alchemy Gothic;
2: Are a direct link exchange - we do not accept triangular links;
3: Have a links page linked directly from your site's homepage;
4: Are not solely link directories.
If you are interested in a link exchange with us, then please add the Alchemy Gothic link to your website first. Once you have uploaded our link then please
Our link information for link management software is:
Link Text: Alchemy Gothic: Gothic jewellery, fantasy and gothic art.
Please feel free to use our banners found here.
We do check all link back pages regularly and if the page is not working or linking back to us, your link will be removed. We do not necessarily endorse nor approve any content covered in the industry related websites found below:
The Asylum - Steampunk society.
Five Finger Death Punch - Band website.
The Noise Cartel - Band promo company.
Live Boeree - Tv Presenter, Heavy Metal fan and Poker player.
Natasha Scharf - Rock Journalist.
Ester Segarra - Rock photographer.
Decadent Designs - Custom made alternative clothing for women.
Online Portfolio of Nicola L Robinson, UK Illustrator and Artist
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
paperscissorscard Unique gothic and alternative greetings cards for all occasions by Paper Scissors Card
The Dark Angel Design Co - Magical Fairytale clothing for ladies, gentlemen & children
Incense Man A great range of incense sticks, cones, coils, incense holders and burners, fragrance oils, aromatherapy incense, tie-dye T-shirts, crystal bracelets and pendants. Secure online ordering, personal service.
SpiritFind lt A search engine for spiritual sites, includes sections on ascension, channeling, healing, meditation, psychics, and more. Updated daily!
Beserk Clothing + Online Store + cute dark evil designs
BLISS/AQUAMARINE - ALTERNATIVE, UNDERGROUND AND INDIE MUSIC
Arka-Shop. Flesh Tunnels, Plugs and Ear Stretchers Ear Stretching Jewellery in the UK. Wide range of flesh tunnels, flesh plugs, ear stretchers and tapers in many styles and materials.
Sylvain Renault - Photographer and Film Maker
Manuela Biocca - Gothic Fashion Designer
To purchase Alchemy Gothic products visit the Alchemy Dealer List - Trade Customers visit www.alchemyengland.com