Show Navigation Menu

Do you believe in UFO's?

More
14 years 6 months ago #9700 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Do you believe in UFO's?
SkieShauphen wrote:

This is true. We have already found fossilized life on mars and even the moon. Nothing highly intelligent but, nonetheless, it is still life. Or more specifically, WAS life.

:ohmy: I should keep up to date with the news more often. Last I heard was that there was a lot of ice on Mars and I think it was found on the moon as well. My memory isn't great. Sure makes you wonder why life failed to thrive...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #9717 by The Wretched Spawn
Be sick if the was intelligent life out there, I haven't experienced anything that would make me believe there is something out there, but im not one to turn my back and say there isn't either

What is a day without a blessed night?
And what is peace without a blessed fight?

A quick taste of the poison, a quick twist of the knife
When the obsession with death becomes a way of life

More
14 years 6 months ago #9744 by SkieShauphen
Yes, there is ice on the moon and on Mars. There is also a moon possibly habitable by humans around Jupiter. It's the 6th moon called Europa. It's a water moon, meaning it is nothing but water. It's slightly smaller than our moon but it's heavier than all of the moons in our solar system combined! The top layer is completely frozen though, due to the distance from the sun. So if we ever run out of water at least we have a chance to get more. A whole MOON of water. That would last for EVER. It's believed that there might be something living under the ice in possible tidal flexing or something similar. Most likely bacteria or algae, but it's still something! And the best part: It has oxygen in it's atmosphere. Of course, it's not like Earth's oxygen. It wasn't created biologically, but through radiation.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 6 months ago #9756 by CorpseQueen
Yeah, oxygen through radiation sounds like something your lungs would love... :huh:

I just have to tell I'm reading Alastair Reynolds right now, meaning sci-fi, and it got such a good explanation for everything...

But still - there is bacteria out there. Life, well, in a sense, somewhere, somehow... we just haven't found it yet. Not sure we really want to anyway. We'd just destroy it all 'for the sake of science'... they wheren't human anyway, right?

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #9783 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Do you believe in UFO's?
:) I love some of the things I find out on forums.

I seem to remember UFO sightings soared after alien movies etc. started coming out. I think it was after 'Independence Day' that sightings started to rise dramatically. Can't quite remember, but it was during the period where tons of sci-fi stuff was out.

Similar to how there's a mass of vampire junk out now. *Grumbles* Hard to find a decent book these days.
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by Envy.

More
14 years 6 months ago #9816 by SkieShauphen
Lols, tell me about it. Speaking of alien movies I haven't had a chance to watch District 9 yet.
But yes, I believe we would end up destroying any life we find, even if it were more advanced than us.

Meaning comes from within.

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds