× RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

what games do you play?

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #27517 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic what games do you play?
:blink: Had no idea there were MTG video games..

..And who said being a nerd was a bad thing? :P Most of the games I play, things I do, way I act..Pretty much places me right in the middle of the 'nerd' label apparently..
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Envy.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #27522 by King Pete
Replied by King Pete on topic what games do you play?
you can get mtg battlegrounds on pc for £1.99 off ebay for a brand new copy. it's the best 2 quid i've ever spent, it's a really good game. I've been trying to get duels of the planeswalker for a while, but i need more ram on my computer, and I'm not upgrading it until after christmas when the warranty runs out

More
8 years 10 months ago #27525 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic what games do you play?
King Pete wrote:

you can get mtg battlegrounds on pc for £1.99 off ebay for a brand new copy. it's the best 2 quid i've ever spent, it's a really good game. I've been trying to get duels of the planeswalker for a while, but i need more ram on my computer, and I'm not upgrading it until after christmas when the warranty runs out

Wow..2 quid for a brand new copy? Thanks for the info. :P! Definately looking into that.

More
8 years 10 months ago #27526 by King Pete
Replied by King Pete on topic what games do you play?
i got mine from an ebay shop called games wholesale. they have a load of games at really low prices

More
8 years 10 months ago #27540 by metaller
Replied by metaller on topic what games do you play?
OR you can simply download it (I didn't say it) I have the original, but I downloaded it because the original cd doesn't work.

More
8 years 10 months ago #27617 by Vanthony
Replied by Vanthony on topic what games do you play?
Way back in my high school days I used to play Counterstrike, Starcraft, Quake, Batle Realms, Empire Earth and WarCraft. Somehow, currently I'm quite busy with a lot of projects and some extra stuffs so I got less chance in updating some online games. Though sometimes in my vacant class hours I play DOTA or WarCraft and StarCraft2 together with my friends and classmates. :)

On your deathbed, you regret not what you did, but what you didn't do.

Time to create page: 3.881 seconds