Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

Magic: The Gathering

More
13 years 6 months ago #26897 by CorpseQueen
I got a few decks, and in the last time I've begun to really build some new ones. Ideas I've had for a long time now seem to take form, and it does help to have friends with all too many cards :P One of the deck consists of Scarecrows, and they're mostly common, so I got to seach through my friends common cards... found like tens of each common card and more then I needed of the uncommon :P Still a few rare I'd like, but found at least one I needed, and all the vital cards for the deck to work, and got two Reaper King's already ;)

I usually play blue... now I got a white deck tho, that I really enjoy :blush: I gain life all the freaking time and get angels with totem armor (enchantments that dissapear instead of the creature dying) which doubles my life every time they hurt my opponent... it's kinda nice :lol:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26923 by King Pete
Replied by King Pete on topic Re: Magic: The Gathering
CorpseQueen wrote:

I got a few decks, and in the last time I've begun to really build some new ones. Ideas I've had for a long time now seem to take form, and it does help to have friends with all too many cards :P One of the deck consists of Scarecrows, and they're mostly common, so I got to seach through my friends common cards... found like tens of each common card and more then I needed of the uncommon :P Still a few rare I'd like, but found at least one I needed, and all the vital cards for the deck to work, and got two Reaper King's already ;)

I usually play blue... now I got a white deck tho, that I really enjoy :blush: I gain life all the freaking time and get angels with totem armor (enchantments that dissapear instead of the creature dying) which doubles my life every time they hurt my opponent... it's kinda nice :lol:

i used to run a scarecrow deck. and i have a green/white deck that sounds similar to your white deck. gaining life is the main focus of mine, so i run combos like Archon of redemption and luminarch assension. And i have a felidar sovereign for the win :woohoo:

More
13 years 5 months ago #27188 by metaller
Replied by metaller on topic Re: Magic: The Gathering
I usualy play this game with my friends.. I have many cards and I really enjoy playing... I made many friends by challenging them in a card duel! and for now I've got 3 active decks and some other in construction.
I've got a B/U/R grixis deck, a B/W counter and a green one ... but I'm working on a myr artifact/multicolor based on scars of mirrodin and old mirrodin... but it's quite complex to balance it :side:.
aniway I think that it's the best card game ever!! :whistle:

More
13 years 5 months ago #27212 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Magic: The Gathering
Don't know if I've asked before, but - Has anyone ever tried multiplayer MTG? Just curious.

I want a few of the packs of cards aimed at multiplayer playing (just for the art) and I'm curious about how multiplayer actually works. Would *every* person have to have one of the 'multiplayer' orientated decks?

More
13 years 5 months ago #27222 by iHauntTheSepulchre
I've been wondering that myself Envy...

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
13 years 5 months ago #27231 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Magic: The Gathering
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

I've been wondering that myself Envy...

:P Ooh..

I've been eyeing this deck:

www.wizards.com/magic/tcg/productarticle...hase_themedeck#deck4

And this deck:

www.wizards.com/magic/magazine/article.a...ily/arcana/464#image

For a while now..But unsure how things work. :huh: The oversized cards are oh-so pretty..But I dislike the possibility that I might not be able to use them in a game because I don't know if everyone requires a deck of that type or not! I like having the choice..

Time to create page: 0.296 seconds