× All things Gothic.

Interesting Gothic Websites

More
8 years 1 month ago #35776 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Interesting Gothic Websites
Saw that youtube video ages ago. Can't rewatch it now becase I'm on a uni pc, but I remember how I didn't really agree with it too much becasue of this generalization how goths make better lovers as in truth a big number of goths don't deserve some atributes which the video advertises.

Personally, I see a lot of idiots declaring themselves as goths (maybe best would be to call them elitist goths) who I find don't do any good for the subculture or any people at all - they just spread hate and disharmony between people and in fact fuel all those bad conotations that \"normal\" people tie with goths. I have a really hard time stomatching such close-minded people.

Well ladies, I can tell you one thing: till I'm a moderator here, I'll fry any trol who dares to play with mud here. *evil smirk* ;)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #35778 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Interesting Gothic Websites
black_magnolia wrote:

Saw that youtube video ages ago. Can't rewatch it now becase I'm on a uni pc, but I remember how I didn't really agree with it too much becasue of this generalization how goths make better lovers as in truth a big number of goths don't deserve some atributes which the video advertises.

Personally, I see a lot of idiots declaring themselves as goths (maybe best would be to call them elitist goths) who I find don't do any good for the subculture or any people at all - they just spread hate and disharmony between people and in fact fuel all those bad conotations that \"normal\" people tie with goths. I have a really hard time stomatching such close-minded people.

Well ladies, I can tell you one thing: till I'm a moderator here, I'll fry any trol who dares to play with mud here. *evil smirk* ;)


Haha that's true. The stuck-up ones wouldn't really come under the type of goth that the video refers to. I just thought it was amusing. :woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • firensia
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Alchemist
  • Alchemist
  • To thine own self be true
More
8 years 4 weeks ago #35791 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Interesting Gothic Websites
I just created an account on www.gothic.net/boards . My username is ReineNoctis if anyone wants to add me.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • notice_the_blinking
  • Offline
  • Shadow
  • Shadow
  • Living Lost, Flying Free
More
8 years 4 weeks ago #35794 by notice_the_blinking
Replied by notice_the_blinking on topic Interesting Gothic Websites
firensia wrote:

I just created an account on www.gothic.net/boards . My username is ReineNoctis if anyone wants to add me.


Hey yeah I will definitely do that :laugh: IF you think its worthwhile! What is the vibe like there?

Through the darkness of future past;
The magician longs to see.
One chants out between two worlds:
Fire walk with me

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • firensia
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Alchemist
  • Alchemist
  • To thine own self be true
More
8 years 4 weeks ago #35811 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Interesting Gothic Websites
notice_the_blinking wrote:

firensia wrote:

I just created an account on www.gothic.net/boards . My username is ReineNoctis if anyone wants to add me.


Hey yeah I will definitely do that :laugh: IF you think its worthwhile! What is the vibe like there?


They seem a bit rude to new people to be honest. Not a very harmonious environment at all. Definitely nothing like this forum. I only created an account there to be able to keep tabs on threads that interest me. That way, I won't have to keep searching if I want to read posts again.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 weeks ago #35812 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Interesting Gothic Websites
firensia wrote:

They seem a bit rude to new people to be honest. Not a very harmonious environment at all. Definitely nothing like this forum. I only created an account there to be able to keep tabs on threads that interest me. That way, I won't have to keep searching if I want to read posts again.


I never dared to introduce myself because of the kind of close-clique 'community' they had over there, so I find that interesting.

I would agree though - This forum is much more open, albiet with a few negatives.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 4.805 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
cookies disabled

To purchase Alchemy Gothic products visit the Alchemy Dealer List - Trade Customers visit www.alchemyengland.com
Copyright Alchemy Carta Ltd. Alchemy Gothic is a registered Trademark, All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Site MapFriends of Alchemy.