Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Creatures

More
13 years 11 months ago #20459 by Serpenvicis
Replied by Serpenvicis on topic Re:Creatures
I like snakes however that sound strange. And I also like sea and forest wild animals.

Wanting to be like someone else, we forget who we really are.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #20461 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Creatures
Serpenvicis wrote:

I like snakes however that sound strange. And I also like sea and forest wild animals.

I don't think many of us would find that strange. I seem to recall quite a lot of us love snakes. ^.^ They're so adorable..Especially the baby ones. So small!
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by Envy.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20508 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Creatures
I have had pet snakes, and love them. Now I am down to a tortoise and a cat. My other reptile pets died about a year and a half ago after being infected with a respiratory illness that the school library's pet lizard had. I had to be kind and offer to keep it over the summer holiday, not knowing that it was sick, and it killed my snakes and other tortoise. Awful.

Oh, and Lucy has two African Dwarf frogs, Mario and Luigi.

I miss my Brazilian Rainbow Boa. :(

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20513 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Creatures
I have a pet snake and I absolutely adore her! She's quite beautiful and, though reptiles aren't known for being affectionate, she at least seems quite comfortable with me and pleased with my presence.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27495 by metaller
Replied by metaller on topic Re: Creatures
I really like almost every specimen of the \"canis\" family. maybe except for chiwawas, just because they seem like mice that bark :S . I like even mice, but they are silent ;) , and of course bats. how can you like mice if you hate theyr flying version :huh: . and I really love cats too. actually I only have a dog (not a chiwawa) but I'm thinking about buying a turtle or a little rodent like a guinea pig. :side:

More
13 years 5 months ago #27496 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Creatures
Teehee..A friend of mine might start breeding African pygmy hedgehogs - I definately want one! They're so adorable!

Time to create page: 0.380 seconds