× All things Gothic.

Gothing through the seasons

More
9 years 6 months ago #16226 by scootiebee
Just thought, with winter coming to a close in the Northern Hemisphere, we should reopen this topic, and call it \"Summer Gothing\", because it is so hard to wear all black in the summer heat! I got a couple of shorter skirts today since it was so warm here: about 60F, or 15.5c. Very NICE!!! But when it gets to be 85, or 29.5c, I start to melt, even in a short skirt in light fabric if it is dark color. And how to maintain my state of non-sunburn? Ugh. What are some of your solutions to maintaining yourself in the heat and sunshine?

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #16227 by raidohaglaz
Summer gothing? It's still half freezing around here. Hell, there are even a few places where there is still a little snow!

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #16228 by black_magnolia
raidohaglaz wrote:

Summer gothing? It's still half freezing around here. Hell, there are even a few places where there is still a little snow!

It's snowing here right now!!! My ears froze over till I got to the library...
But I do agree that we can start with the summer discussion already, in a month we'll surely be out of our winter clothing... (I'll rename the thread to something more season suitable...)

edit: I read cemwerewolf's first post here and it reminded me that we already discussed summer gothing... first one to find that old thread gets a prize! ;)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #16232 by raidohaglaz
There. Gimme, gimme, gimme!

Also: Goths In Hot Weather .
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by raidohaglaz.

More
9 years 6 months ago #16240 by black_magnolia
raidohaglaz wrote:

There. Gimme, gimme, gimme!

Also: Goths In Hot Weather .

Great work, raido! You're prize is that you can change your profile pictue before Easter, naturally if you wish to! :P

I merged the two threads for your reding plesure. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
9 years 6 months ago #16255 by raidohaglaz
Yay!

Time to create page: 3.732 seconds