× Media

Favourite Music Video

More
9 years 11 months ago #8472 by Highwayman
What's your favourite music video at the moment?

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #8478 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Favourite Music Video
Wow, I didn't know there was a video for that song! That's one of my all time favorites from Nightwish.

Meaning comes from within.

More
9 years 11 months ago #8491 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Favourite Music Video
SkieShauphen wrote:

Wow, I didn't know there was a video for that song! That's one of my all time favorites from Nightwish.

Yeah mine to first time i see that video i went WOW!

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
9 years 11 months ago #8498 by black_magnolia
It's generally hard to choose any music video as often the music is wonderful but the video is just horrible or the other way around. It's a lot of work combining audio and video into a good mixture. And there's always the problem of taste...

But, here's my contribution to this topic. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
9 years 11 months ago #8500 by vampirelycanthrope13
AFI-Girl's not grey, I love the song and the video.

Green Day-21st century breakdown, great song and one of the best videos i've seen in ages, i love the visual style of it.

More
9 years 11 months ago #8502 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Favourite Music Video
Nine Inch Nails - Closer
I would post the youtube link but it's a bit too disturbing to have as a direct link... :S
It's an incredible song and the video is really industrial, grainy and scary. Watch in the dark.

Time to create page: 5.530 seconds