Show Navigation Menu
Media

Anime & Manga

More
14 years 1 month ago #17233 by Poledra1a
Cause I hit a five instead of a three in my \"excitement\"! :silly:

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17242 by Verminaard Draconis
It depend wich one of the Vampire Hunter D, because you have VHD and VHD Blood Lust!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

More
14 years 1 month ago #17262 by black_magnolia
Verminaard Draconis wrote:

It depend wich one of the Vampire Hunter D, because you have VHD and VHD Blood Lust!

Your's truly!

She probably watched both. I like VHD Blood Lust better, the animation and art are a bit better then the first VHD, but both are great. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17267 by Poledra1a
Yeah we were a little confused about whether VHD had one or two movies. Turns out we watched VHD Blood Lust. Im assuming that VHD is the first one though? I thought it seemed like there was some assumed knowledge going on! We actually had a bit of an argument about it lol... I was like you SURE this is it... turns out he was wrong :lol:

how many eps in VHD then? Do you think its better than the second Verminarrd?

I just finished watching Spriggun... ah yeah... talk about MASSIVE plot holes lol... kind of got to the end of it and was like... was that just about dinosaurs and a giant space ship or wha... :P

More
14 years 1 month ago #17269 by iHauntTheSepulchre
My favouites would have to be Fullmetal Alchemist, Death Note, Hetalia Axis Powers, xxxHolic, Ouran Host Club, Vampire Knight, Wolf's Rain, Naruto, Bleach, InuYasha, Vampire Hunter D and Fullmetal Panic. Yes, I am a nerd.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
14 years 1 month ago #17273 by Poledra1a
Join the nerdy ranks luv :) Mind you I must admit my RSI is more from typing than gaming :P Im just biding my time til guild wars 2 comes out!!

All right all right... so we need some details lol... so many anime! whats FullMetal Panic like? I cant wait for bluerays to become cheaper - says on wiki its just been re-released this year.

Sounds like Wolf's Rain is the go though... I think thats been the most listed anime in this forum... thoughts? Is Wolf's Rain worthy of the title Most Excellent Anime?? :cheer:

Time to create page: 0.339 seconds