Show Navigation Menu
Media

Anime & Manga

More
14 years 1 month ago #16113 by black_magnolia
Poledra1a wrote:

Does anyone find that an issue in their taste of anime? have you found yourself disliking something on the basis of its dated animation - or do the story-lines and action scenes keep them going?

I don't have a problem with animation, I even rather watch those old \"dated\" animes. It's the same with old black & white movies, a classic stays a classic.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16916 by Verminaard Draconis
I like Trinity Blood,XXX Holic (Not an Hentai),Spiral, Witchblade, Hellsing, Devil May Cry (The Anime), Akira, Devil Man, Yu-Gui-Oh!, Yu-Yu-Yakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist (ofcourse) Ghost In The Shell, Blood The Last Vampire, Hikaru no go, Escaflone... And I got some in french like Albator, Goldorak, Capitaine Flamm.

If you need some other I think I'll let the rest, because I didn't see all of them yet and I don't think that I will have the time too but if I see some new ones, I'll let you know!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

More
14 years 1 month ago #16921 by Verminaard Draconis
Thank's its awsome, but did you find some only in english?

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

More
14 years 1 month ago #17183 by Poledra1a
I finally watched Akira, Hellsing and Vampire Hunter D... I must say I found Akira a bit meh... much prefer Full Metal and Hellsing.

Hellsing was so awesome - I LOVE that character - such a pitty they only did 15 episodes. The music is just fantastic and the humour really great. :laugh:

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17192 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:What Anime do you like?
You do know there is an OVA Anime of hellsing that is absolutely great, and it is made entirely by the manga's. If you love Alucard you'll love this.

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 1 month ago #17214 by black_magnolia
Poledra1a wrote:

Hellsing was so awesome - I LOVE that character - such a pitty they only did 15 episodes. The music is just fantastic and the humour really great. :laugh:

There are only 13 episodes of Hellsing and 8 (so far) Hellsing OVA episodes.
I don't know how you got to the count of 15.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.346 seconds