Show Navigation Menu
Media

Anime & Manga

More
14 years 6 months ago #7735 by anastasia13
Vampire Knight for sure

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12363 by DiesIrae666
My favourite animes are Trinity Blood, Rozen Maiden, Dokuro-chan, Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni, Code Geass and Berserk.I'm quite sure they deserves to be watched :)

More
14 years 3 months ago #12389 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:What Anime do you like?
Well that is a tough one, I hope I dont forget something:
Hellsing (OVA and regular), FMA, Death Note, D Gray man, Evangelion, Trigun, FMP
I watch Bleach too much hese days and it is good but I see no end to it and a great anime has to have an end :( (Even if it's as lame as in DGray man)

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 3 months ago #12390 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:What Anime do you like?
I saw recently: Fruit basquet.
I like that.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12858 by Zilknitha
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, 2nd Gig, the first film, and Innocence. A really good set of amines that examine the worth of the soul nomatter what body its in. Wolf's Rain is great, but can get depresing. Vampire Doll is very funny. And of course Devil May Cry

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #12881 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:What Anime do you like?
Zilknitha wrote:

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, 2nd Gig, the first film, and Innocence. A really good set of amines that examine the worth of the soul nomatter what body its in. Wolf's Rain is great, but can get depresing. Vampire Doll is very funny. And of course Devil May Cry

:ohmy: There's a DMC anime?!! :kiss:

I quite like FMA and Death Note was okay..I generally read manga as opposed to watch anime.
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Envy.

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds