Show Navigation Menu
Media

Anime & Manga

More
14 years 7 months ago #3481 by anastasia13
Humm so many I love, Vampire Knight, Bleach, Read Or Die (R.O.D), Burst Angel, Gunslinger Girls, Final Fantasy (game and movie, gotta love Sephiroth), Rurouni Kenshin, Maburaho, Rune Soldier, course Vampire Hunter D (best ever and D's voice is hot!!), Sakura Wars, Blood: The Last Vampire, Miyu: Vampire Princess. Now there is a ton more that I love, but I won't bore you...

Now Hentai is different, but LaBlue Girl, Teacher's Pet, Immoral Sisters, Bible Black, and Bible Black: New Testiment. Some is good, some is overboard, not say that I like all their episodes, but some were really interesting. (I am not a huge freak).

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3482 by Tremein
Replied by Tremein on topic Re:What Anime do you like?
My favorite would have to be Genesis of Aquarion.
I watch it in Japanese as Sousei no Aquarion from
www.anime-sub.com/category/sousei-no-aquarion

More
14 years 7 months ago #3485 by janelle hell
My favorites are Galaxy Express (or anything by Matsumoto, for that matter), and Cowboy Bebop.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3523 by vampirelycanthrope13
Bleach - japanese samurai style grim reapers

Inuyasha - Fighting demons in feudal japan, great characters and story arcs, general comedy romcom and some great horror elements. (the manga is better, but the anime is still fun)

Naruto-Skip the first story arc and start watching at the chunin exams, as the first story arc is pretty poor, but it gets much better after this.

Also Trigun - cowboys in space

S-cry-ed - futuristic sort of thing.

Case Closed - teeenage detective shrunk to a 6 year old solves some really clever-often gory- murders.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7720 by AcroCake
Replied by AcroCake on topic Re:What Anime do you like?
I Love DragonBall And DBZ! I'm Watching Bleach (Season 3, So No Spoilers!) and Naruto (Second Part Of The Chunin Exams Right Now) At The Moment.
I've Watched DeathNote - How Amazing!
My Boyfriend Swears By One Piece, He Used To Watch It As A Kid And Is Now Collecting The Manga :]

I Would Really Recommend DeathNote, It's Quite Short Compared To The Ongoing Animes And L Is Awesome! (I Want His Job, Not His Company :silly: )

More
14 years 6 months ago #7725 by SkieShauphen
DeathNote among a few others.

Meaning comes from within.

Time to create page: 0.296 seconds