Show Navigation Menu
Media

What are you currently reading?

More
13 years 10 months ago #22575 by Envy
:P Aww..You're lucky to have people recommend books to you. Few/Next to none of the people I hang around with at college read for leisure at all, so I'm left to look around myself.

My mother had a copy of the original Pride and Prejudice so I'm just reading that for fun at the moment.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #22816 by scootiebee
A collection of stories by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, entitled Vampire Stories. Very good! :)

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
13 years 10 months ago #22822 by Envy
Various dressmaking books out of curiosity. I borrowed a mass from the library, but the one book I really wanted to look through isn't even available in the libraries. :(

This one:

More
13 years 10 months ago #22848 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

Various dressmaking books out of curiosity. I borrowed a mass from the library, but the one book I really wanted to look through isn't even available in the libraries. :(

This one:

Oh, I would like to read that one too! :)

I found a Metal Hammer magazine, September 2009 issue, in a still sealed plastic bag at home, so I'm reading that. I had a subscription but didn't renew it because I'm to weary to have it posted to my Zagreb address and I'm so rarely home that it doesn't make sense anymore to have a subscription... I wonder how come I didn't get my hands sooner on that issue, probably my parents 'lost' it somewhere in the house and didn't put it right away in my room...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 9 months ago #22944 by Zilknitha
Cool, it looks like and interesting read.
I'm reading the Gormanghast trilogy and the sagas of the iclanders

More
13 years 9 months ago #22963 by cemwerewolf
I'm reading Frankenstein right now. I've gotten back into the classics for some reason lately . . .

Time to create page: 0.367 seconds