Show Navigation Menu
Media

What are you currently reading?

More
13 years 10 months ago #22334 by Envy
SkieShauphen wrote:

Just finished The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks (son of the famous Mel Brooks) last night
and today I'm going to start on Tempest Rising by Nicole Peeler.

Was 'The Zombie Survival Guide' any good? I thought about buying that for my partner for his birthday, but I ended up choosing a different zombie book instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #22442 by Morgana
I just started re-reading Blackwood Farm, by Anne Rice. It's one of her newer ones (2003 or 2004, I think) and brings together both witches and vampires.

I've also got a few Oxygen magazines to catch up on... should inspire me to get strict with my workouts again.

More
13 years 10 months ago #22458 by Envy
Thanks to my lengthy train journeys, I'm not far from finishing 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies' - Finally had enough time to read it!

I have to say I've quite enjoyed it so far. ^.^ I doubt the small remainder of it would disappoint me.

More
13 years 10 months ago #22492 by cemwerewolf
The Halloween Tree by Ray Bradbury. A friend of mine loaned it to me. It's been one of her favorite books from childhood and she said that I just had to read it.

More
13 years 10 months ago #22524 by Envy
In such a good mood from what I've read. I finished 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies'. I love happy endings! *Glee* :silly:

I heard Neil Gaiman just won the Carnegie Medal for 'The Graveyard Book' so I might look into that for my next read.

More
13 years 10 months ago #22565 by black_magnolia
I've got a ton of recommendations from friends for books I should read, that I hope I will pass those bloody exams this time round so I can read something for pleasure... A friend keeps telling me to read \"The Secret\" from Rhonda? \"something\"?, can't remember the author's name... well, that's the first on my list because I'll go nuts if my friend asks me again if I've read it already. XD

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.324 seconds