Show Navigation Menu
Media

What are you currently reading?

More
13 years 10 months ago #22243 by black_magnolia
Morgana wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

knumpcy wrote:

Still reading this, some day I will finish it....

Which book is that? The image is rather small so I can't read the title. Marilyn Manson's biography?

I couldn't make it out either, so I checked Amazon.com. It's called The Long Hard Roak Out of Hell, and yes it is Marilyn Manson's biography.

knumpcy, you'll have to let us know your opinion of it. He's always very interesting to listen to in interviews, so I would imagine the book would be a pretty good read.

I agree, should be an interesting read, but knumpcy let us know for sure. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #22260 by Envy
^.^ Added 'Wuthering Heights' to my reading list. I always meant to read it but never got around to it, until now.

More
13 years 10 months ago #22280 by lionfield66@msn.com
im reading MARKED cant remember who by tho, but have just finished the vampire diaries am waiting for the new one to come out in july. :laugh:

More
13 years 10 months ago #22285 by scootiebee
I didn't realize that the Vampire Diaries was a book series, but I enjoy the show on tv. I will have to look into the books! Thanks!

I am actually out of new books! Ugh! I am trying to decide what to go back and read again, but I can't decide. Maybe Perfume, since I haven't read that in a while, and I am in the mood to be totally grossed out, I guess.

I am actually reduced to catching up on 4 months of magazines that I have been neglecting in favor of books! :)

Finally read the latest Laurell K Hamilton, Bullet.

Waiting for the next House of Night book to arrive from Booksfree....tapping fingers on mailbox...

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
13 years 10 months ago #22303 by Envy
Received a magazine through the post today..\"Developments\". It's free and my teacher recommended everyone in my economics class to sign up for it as it's about world development and how LEDCs are coming along etc.

It's quite interesting. Apart from reading that, I've got my law course book to be reading.

More
13 years 10 months ago #22329 by SkieShauphen
Just finished The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks (son of the famous Mel Brooks) last night
and today I'm going to start on Tempest Rising by Nicole Peeler.

Meaning comes from within.

Time to create page: 0.324 seconds