Show Navigation Menu
Media

Christmas Music

More
13 years 5 months ago #27751 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Christmas Music
Not started here..Yet. Apart from on all of the adverts.. :angry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27758 by King Pete
Replied by King Pete on topic Re: Christmas Music
i'm thinking of getting the twisted sister christmas album, and another christmas album made up of various members of different bands. it has des ferrera doing the vocals on rudolph the red nose reindeer. if you have to listen to them, you might aswell get a hald decent version :woohoo:

More
13 years 5 months ago #27765 by metaller
Replied by metaller on topic Re: Christmas Music
:S actually I hate christmas carols.. they are a way to induce the customers to empty the goods in shops. and they're a way to strumentalize a christian festivity that actually is a strumentalizing of a pagan festivity that celebrated the sun god. and worst of all, they ruin the atmosphere of a dark evening, I mean, your'e walking in the streats in the evening the sun is down and you're all covered in black... totally dark athmosphere perfect cold temperature and you hear a stupid christmas song in the air wich sings of sweets and gifts and white snow... and you feel like \"ATHMOSPHERE FAIL\". :angry:

More
13 years 5 months ago #27777 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re: Christmas Music
black_magnolia wrote:

I don't know how it's in the rest of the world, but fortunately they aren't already streaming those x-mas songs 24/7...

I haven't noticed it, but I haven't really been in many stores lately. I'm planning to go out on Friday though, to do most of my Christmas shopping, and I'd be surprised if they're not playing Christmas music in all the stores.

I have noticed a lot of ads on TV, and tons of Christmas items in the flyers that come in the newspaper.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27788 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Christmas Music
Morgana wrote:

I haven't noticed it, but I haven't really been in many stores lately. I'm planning to go out on Friday though, to do most of my Christmas shopping, and I'd be surprised if they're not playing Christmas music in all the stores.

I have noticed a lot of ads on TV, and tons of Christmas items in the flyers that come in the newspaper.

I've also noticed a lot of Christmas tv ads, but generally in stores they don't have Christams music yet. Here they don't really stream a lot of that music in stores to begin with, but the radio stations are really a pest when it's that time of the year...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27798 by metaller
Replied by metaller on topic Re: Christmas Music
now in my town some shops started to stream them. but they aren't monopolizing whole city for now.

Time to create page: 0.281 seconds