× All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
9 years 8 months ago #14706 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?
Yes Sister Scootiebee, of course once it's over!

Mes hommages.

T.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #14736 by Lily_Dancem
Replied by Lily_Dancem on topic What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?
Yahooooo!!! This morning I recieved these two ones: Sepulture Cameo pendant and Medusa belt buckle (discounted in 80s).


File Attachment:

This message has attachments files.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Lily_Dancem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #14767 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?
Lily_Dancem wrote:

Yahooooo!!! This morning I recieved these two ones: Sepulture Cameo pendant and Medusa belt buckle (discounted in 80s).


File Attachment:


How did you get your hands on those two?

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #14776 by Lily_Dancem
Replied by Lily_Dancem on topic What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?
black_magnolia wrote:

Lily_Dancem wrote:

Yahooooo!!! This morning I recieved these two ones: Sepulture Cameo pendant and Medusa belt buckle (discounted in 80s).


File Attachment:


How did you get your hands on those two?


This is my own deep secret ;) As I am an Alchemy collector, then I should be some kind of archaeologist :cheer:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #14784 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?
Lily_Dancem wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

Lily_Dancem wrote:

Yahooooo!!! This morning I recieved these two ones: Sepulture Cameo pendant and Medusa belt buckle (discounted in 80s).


File Attachment:


How did you get your hands on those two?


This is my own deep secret ;) As I am an Alchemy collector, then I should be some kind of archaeologist :cheer:


You can at least pm *me* the info! pretty please! *is on her knees*

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • scootiebee
  • Offline
  • Alchemist
  • Alchemist
  • \"insert pithy remark here\"
More
9 years 8 months ago #14996 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?
I just ordered the GMT Quantum Displacer Control necklace, Spectrostatic nocturnium bracelet, and a few other things. They were in exchange from the necklace and earrings my mom got me for Christmas, didn't like, and sent back to her. She is paying for the Alchemy items instead! Whoo hoo! Can't wait to get them, but it will probably be a few weeks. Begin clock watching...

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 4.018 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
cookies disabled

To purchase Alchemy Gothic products visit the Alchemy Dealer List - Trade Customers visit www.alchemyengland.com
Copyright Alchemy Carta Ltd. Alchemy Gothic is a registered Trademark, All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Site MapFriends of Alchemy.