Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
12 years 8 months ago #34613 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

I wish Alchemy stock photos were a little more accurate though. A lot of the time I'm on the borderlines with buying stuff because I'm not sure if the colour in the stock photos really accurately represents what the item would look like in real life.

Same here. The problem is that even thought if you find some accurate stock photos, in Alchemy's catalogue it's clearly written that crystal colours may be different depending on the stock they have at hand, so potentially some shop can have an item with different colour options and you can get something totally different even though the stock photo was ok... :S

..D'oh. I didn't think about that.. :blink:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #34820 by Envy
Bought the 'Passion' necklace off of eBay for about half the normal RRP. Somehow I don't think that'll be the end of my spending this week..With results day being tomorrow and all.

More
12 years 8 months ago #34841 by janelle hell
I just bought myself an early birthday present, the Betrothal ring :kiss:

Since it's being sent from England, it may well not be THAT early of a birthday present by the time it gets here, though.

More
12 years 8 months ago #34842 by firensia
janelle hell wrote:

Since it's being sent from England, it may well not be THAT early of a birthday present by the time it gets here, though.

Gorgeous ring! I had thought of getting it but unfortunately, my ring size is out of stock at my AG dealer.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 8 months ago #34844 by Envy
janelle hell wrote:

Eek. :P That was my first AG purchase *ever*..^.^ Nice choice! I think I also bought it for my own birthday or Christmas, haha.

More
12 years 8 months ago #34846 by janelle hell
Envy wrote:

janelle hell wrote:

Eek. :P That was my first AG purchase *ever*..^.^ Nice choice! I think I also bought it for my own birthday or Christmas, haha.

Hooray for self-bought birthday presents!

My first Alchemy purchase was either a pair of hair chopsticks or the necklace of the girl with batwings in a coffin...don't remember which, cos it was ages ago.

Time to create page: 0.352 seconds