Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
12 years 9 months ago #34290 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

@ Envy: Mine was like 7,30 but I had it shipped with other items so I can't remember how much p&p was. The pin is pretty light, so p&p for the UK shouldn't be over 2 pounds.

@ StephenG: I just use \"alchemy gothic\" for my search, but I regularly check ebay for alchemy items - maybe that's the trick. And I guess luck. :silly: Don't know otherwise. :huh:

Eep. Just got a confirmation from my seller. :) 6.50 including postage! *Whee!*

@ StephenG = The same as Magnolia! I just type in 'alchemy gothic' and fiddle around with filters to suit what I'm looking for and willing to pay for..Usually I stick it on to show the newest listed (as I check every day...Shopaholic-fever is clear from this) and auctions only.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #34363 by cemwerewolf
Treated myself to some eBay shopping today. Got a pair of Sanguine Torpor earrings, the Elixir Wyrm necklace and the Stella Igneus necklace.

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #34364 by black_magnolia
cemwerewolf wrote:

Treated myself to some eBay shopping today. Got a pair of Sanguine Torpor earrings, the Elixir Wyrm necklace and the Stella Igneus necklace.

oh, I love those Sanguine Torpor earrings! :) I was thinking about getting them myself one day...

The only reason I don't like the Elixir Wyrm necklace is becasue I don't like blue. I'd like it if the stone was any other colour. :woohoo:

Did you buy them through some auction or buy-it-now? I generally discovered that all Alchemy items that are sold as new with 'full price' on ebay are usually up to 10% more expensive then in some regular online shop.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
12 years 9 months ago #34365 by cemwerewolf
I did buy it now but all the items were at least 25% less then I've seen anywhere else. I did some research before shopping. :)

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #34559 by firensia
Just bought the La Nuit pendant from a gothic webstore. So excited to receive it! Had my eye on it for a while but I couldn't find a store with reasonable shipping costs until now. Isn't it adorable?

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by firensia.

More
12 years 8 months ago #34561 by Envy
^.^ Aah pretty.

Curious - Where are you shipping it to/from?

Time to create page: 0.439 seconds