Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
12 years 9 months ago #34218 by black_magnolia
haha :P

Good luck them tomorrow! :)

If I'm lucky, taking in account today's letter from the customs office, I'll get my 'Bats in the Belfry' goblet tomorrow. *crosses-fingers*

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #34219 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

haha :P

Good luck them tomorrow! :)

If I'm lucky, taking in account today's letter from the customs office, I'll get my 'Bats in the Belfry' goblet tomorrow. *crosses-fingers*

Ooh I take it that it wasn't lost after all and that they tracked it down? Good luck to you too! Hehe. ^.^

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #34250 by black_magnolia
I can now officially state that I have the Bat's in the Belfry goblet. :)

Didn't have the time yesterday to go to the post office to pick it up - the post man couldn't bring it himself.

My dear dragon plushie decided to model the goblet for me. ;) On the right is Alchemy's dragon clock and on the left Rosebone's Oath Desk Set (which I won in a raffle back in 2009 - what a \"long time ago\"). :woohoo:

I'm a bit disappointed by the quality of the glass, but I'm just going to repeat to myself how I got a bargain, didn't get taxed by customs and on top of all it wasn't lost in the post as I feared. :silly:

And eternity in an hour.
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
12 years 9 months ago #34259 by Envy
Ahh pretty items! :) Goblet looks much better in real life. Actually looks really girly in that picture because the glass looks pinkish and the little bats on it look like little hearts with wings. :woohoo:

More
12 years 9 months ago #34260 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

Ahh pretty items! :) Goblet looks much better in real life. Actually looks really girly in that picture because the glass looks pinkish and the little bats on it look like little hearts with wings. :woohoo:

haha :P I'll agree that the glass doesn't look too purple on the image, but for the life of me, I don't know how you managed to see hearts there! Although, I see them now too after you said it. :silly:

And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 9 months ago #34264 by StephenG
Beautiful pieces m'lady...
Especially the \" Rosebone's Oath \"Desk set(call me if you ever want to sell it----hee-hee)

I gave up on the goblets a decade or so ago, I missed THE FURIE goblet (no pic available)and i have never seen it again---sometimes i wonder if i ever truly saw it

Time to create page: 0.431 seconds