Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
12 years 11 months ago #33458 by Venom84
I know.. :lol: ..i have to test it first :P ..xx

I'm going to live my life the best i can and how i want to, and if no one likes it i don't care..Lifes too short..xx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #33925 by black_magnolia
Just gotten these two discontinued bracelets in the post:

Corse Restraint -

Leviathan - (looks much better from another angle)

The bracelets on their own were quite the bargain, but the shipping bumped the price up so much that it was like I ended up paying the whole RRP for the Leviathan bracelet and got the other bracelet and p&p free. :silly:

Usually my mom opens up my post when I'm not at home and this is the first time she was somewhat appealed by my Alchemy purchase. Ah, it had to happen one day - she can't like all my AG items so much! :P :woohoo:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
12 years 10 months ago #33930 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Usually my mom opens up my post when I'm not at home and this is the first time she was somewhat appealed by my Alchemy purchase. Ah, it had to happen one day - she can't like all my AG items so much! :P :woohoo:

Have to say, the first bracelet with the skeletons isn't really to my taste and from the angle of the second bracelet, can't say if I'd like it or not because I can't really see it well. :blink: Was it another eBay bargain? :P I didn't see these ones listed if they were - But yet again I haven't been checking eBay much due to exams.

My mother doesn't open my packages or post - But she will usually snoop around the house to find out what I've bought after I've opened the package. *Then* I get the disapproval haha!

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #33936 by black_magnolia
haha I knew you wouldn't like the skeletons one, in fact it isn't too much my taste either :P but I had a severe case of ebayholicism (love inventing words for \"diseases\" :silly:) so I couldn't resist. :whistle:

I gave my mom literally written approval that she may accept and open my post becasue I just think it's safer if I have my post sent to my parent's home (there is always someone home so they can sign if necessary) rather then get it here in Zagreb when I'm almost always in the library and don't like answering the door here (a lot of those salespeople & co.) - and I have to know that everything arrived ok so that I know if I have to file a case on ebay etc. B)

My mom mostly disapproves on the spending part, but this is probably the first time she really doesn't like the look of the items. She absolutely adored the Lippy stuff I bought - that much that she even tried them on. :woohoo: Now I wonder if I'll find the items in my closet or in hers. My leather skirt always \"mysteriously\" ends up in her closet...

Anyway, yes, I've got the bracelets of ebay. Here's the ebay picture of the Leviathan bracelet, but I feel it isn't that good either, but maybe you'll manage to paste it in your head. I can always take a nice picture when I finally get home and have it in my hands.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
12 years 10 months ago #33942 by Envy
Ooh! Leviathan bracelet looks a lot better there! I like it. :P

:woohoo: Can't imagine my mother trying any of my stuff on. Eeh! Glad she doesn't too! The only thing we sometimes end up borrowing from each other = Very loose tops bought from Hong Kong (HK clothes have a certain style - Er. Baggy/loose with cartoon characters on usually. I use them in the summer sometimes for lazy at-home days).

I think at most universities here, each flat has a pigeon-hole at the place where post is delivered, so you don't get people knocking on your door.

Oh - But I guess it depends if you live on or off-campus..Yeah. I can see problems with answering the door if you move out to elsewhere. :blink: I might have to send things home too, in the near-future, now I think about it.

:whistle: My mother's already rambling on at me to make sure I don't blow all my money on stuff as soon as I get into university, haha!

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #33948 by StephenG
To: BLACK_MAGNOLIA:
eBayholicism??
is that what they're calling this disease? :unsure:
Because I think I may have it also,
Exhibit A(today's arrival):

The Alchemist Rex Buckle
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by StephenG.

Time to create page: 0.447 seconds