Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
13 years 4 days ago #32821 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

I love the hairpin!

I considered making a bid on one on eBay but decided against..:P Also not sure about forks..

Might consider buying it in the future..I love the dangly bats..

Yes, the dangly bats made it for me too! :kiss: I was just a bit apprehensive about purchasing it becasue the enamel looks blue to me (I really don't like blue), but it's more on the purple side, or at least I'm telling that to myself. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #33392 by Venom84
I bought The Sacred Heart pendant for my 2yr old daughter..Maybe i may pinch it... :P

I'm going to live my life the best i can and how i want to, and if no one likes it i don't care..Lifes too short..xx

More
12 years 11 months ago #33397 by black_magnolia
Venom84 wrote:

I bought The Sacred Heart pendant for my 2yr old daughter..Maybe i may pinch it... :P

Awwww! I'm sure she'll love it! :) Although I think the pendant may be a bit big for a 2 year old girl - good excuse to wear it yourself till she grows up a bit. ;)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 11 months ago #33402 by Venom84
At least you can see it.. :lol:
I will be borrowing it,i have a wedding coming up.. :)
She looks so cute in it,but it looks abit odd when she has a princess dress on... :)

I'm going to live my life the best i can and how i want to, and if no one likes it i don't care..Lifes too short..xx

More
12 years 11 months ago #33406 by Envy
Venom84 wrote:

At least you can see it.. :lol:
I will be borrowing it,i have a wedding coming up.. :)

Hah! I can imagine a brilliant scenario in my head for if/when I have kids...

\"I'll buy this and this for my little one...But I'll wear it for now until she's old enough for it all.\" :P I reckon I'd get my fair use out of that line.

More
12 years 11 months ago #33435 by Morgana
black_magnolia wrote:

Venom84 wrote:

Awwww! I'm sure she'll love it! :) Although I think the pendant may be a bit big for a 2 year old girl - good excuse to wear it yourself till she grows up a bit. ;)

I have that one, and I find it almost too big on me... can't imagine it on a little girl. I also think it's a good excuse to wear it yourself!

Time to create page: 0.436 seconds