Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #32653 by Envy
Uhhm bit of an impulse..But I got it for an okay price compared to usual RRP off of eBay.

Really doesn't suit me, but it's so cute!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 2 weeks ago #32658 by black_magnolia
Wow! Now that's a surprise! :silly: I would never have thought you'd get a tankard and then that one to begin with! :P :woohoo:

I like that tankard becasue of that black leather, makes it special. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 2 weeks ago by black_magnolia.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #32662 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Wow! Now that's a surprise! :silly: I would never have thought you'd get a tankard and then that one to begin with! :P :woohoo:

I like that tankard becasue of that black leather, makes it special. :)

Yeah, I wouldn't look right using it at all..But it seems practical and pretty..Leather..Metal..Yeah. :P I reckon I should've been born in the year of the dragon because damn, I love hoarding things! :woohoo: I reckon I'd get a few laughs anyway from reactions of others watching me sipping tea, lemonade or hot chocolate from it..(my favourites).

Bahaha..I'm not a beer drinker.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 2 weeks ago #32665 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

Yeah, I wouldn't look right using it at all..But it seems practical and pretty..Leather..Metal..Yeah. :P I reckon I should've been born in the year of the dragon because damn, I love hoarding things! :woohoo: I reckon I'd get a few laughs anyway from reactions of others watching me sipping tea, lemonade or hot chocolate from it..(my favourites).

Bahaha..I'm not a beer drinker.

Ah, I wouldn't be bothered by others, because I would also drink other stuff from a tankard. :P I like drinking stuff from nice glasses/mugs/etc. so why use a nice tankard just for beer? Seems like a waste to me. :silly: And damn, a pewter tankard sure isn't going to break in dozens of pieces like some glass or ceramic mug. ;)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 2 weeks ago by black_magnolia.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #32666 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Ah, I wouldn't be bothered by others, because I would also drink other stuff from a tankard. :P I like drinking stuff from nice glasses/mugs/etc. so why use a nice tankard just for beer? Seems like a waste to me. :silly: And damn, a pewter tankard sure isn't going to break in dozens of pieces like some glass or ceramic mug. ;)

:P Teehee. That was my thinking! I was considering buying an Alchemy glass as well, but I figured I probably wouldn't be able to use that without breaking it pretty fast..So I'd rather have the sturdier piece. ^.^

More
13 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 2 weeks ago #32675 by StephenG
Just arrived from the Bay of E :

THE BLACK BARON in figurine form...

I had been searching for this piece;contacting production companies in Japan- Alchemy in England to get updated info
(THANK YOU AGAIN, MR. KAYSON)
-Japan AGAIN to get a distributor in California.....
....only to find it by accident/luck on ebay one night RIGHT HERE IN FLORIDA!!!! :ohmy:
:silly:
:lol:
:woohoo:
almost 2 years-- well worth the wait B)

--But I still maintain Alchemy & their associate companies would make more money if Alchemy would sell these figurines in the yearly catologue :cheer:
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 2 weeks ago by StephenG.

Time to create page: 0.370 seconds