Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
13 years 5 months ago #27445 by black_magnolia
StephenG wrote:

Back-issue calendars are not impossible to be found ( I've seen 2009 & 2010 on eBay) my favourite year was 2007; it was a page-a-day. 365 little bits of desk sized Alchemy art!!!

...never seen another one...

:ohmy: I didn't know they made a page-a-day calendar! Now I'm asking myself where I was at that time... :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27450 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

StephenG wrote:

Back-issue calendars are not impossible to be found ( I've seen 2009 & 2010 on eBay) my favourite year was 2007; it was a page-a-day. 365 little bits of desk sized Alchemy art!!!

:ohmy: I didn't know they made a page-a-day calendar! Now I'm asking myself where I was at that time... :silly:

Wah! A page-a-day! I'd LOVE that! Ohh..I wonder why they stopped making them..Or have they stopped?

More
13 years 5 months ago #27453 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

StephenG wrote:

Wah! A page-a-day! I'd LOVE that! Ohh..I wonder why they stopped making them..Or have they stopped?

From what I can gather from Stephan's post, it was a one time thing. Probably the page a day calendar cost more then a regular page-a-month calendar so the sales weren't the best... I assume it was a bit more expensive because of the amount of paper... :unsure:

And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27457 by Morgana
nwbevk wrote:

Picked up my Alchemy Gothic Midnight Fairies 2011 calander this past weekend! Was so happy to have found one. Have they been done every year? I find them so rarely. Think my last one may have been from the 90s. ^__^

I've had mine up for about a month now... I love that they do the September-December picture, so you can enjoy it for that much longer.

I have an Alchemy calendar for every year from 2004 to 2011, except for 2005... couldn't track that one down for some reason. I've never seen a page-a-day one though... the one I have from 2007 is called Draconomica. Most, but not all, of the pictures are dragon-related.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27478 by Highwayman
I just got my Turpin's Gallows Leather Tankard i really like the leather idea nice and warm on the hands for winter :)

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.
Attachments:

More
13 years 5 months ago #27482 by black_magnolia
Highwayman wrote:

I just got my Turpin's Gallows Leather Tankard i really like the leather idea nice and warm on the hands for winter :)

I haven't noticed that the black is leather! :ohmy: That surely is a good idea for keeping fingers warm, but you'll have to be cautious how you wash the tankard. :silly:

And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds